The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Switchglaive is amazing, in high stance it reminds me of the Burial Blade from Bloodborne.

Landing burst counters is extremely satisfying.

Switchglaive is amazing, in high stance it reminds me of the Burial Blade from Bloodborne.

Landing burst counters is extremely satisfying.
I just equipped it for my secondary but haven’t really went away from my primary, the Odachi.

loving MLB but man they need to tone down hitting or make pitching better lol

im batting over .400 with a 6-2 record in DD but hovering around a 3.80 ERA

seems like i cant control my pitches most the time, if im aiming a sinker down low half the time it goes center/center lol i see a lot of complaints bout this topic though

Last edited:
COD Warzone is a blast. I quite enjoy it, even more-so then Blackout.

Just wish it was 4 man teams instead of 3.
Maybe I just need to squad with the right people. This seems like it’s geared towards hardcore players. I just wanna loot, and shoot people :lol:

Those specs also confirm what the Series X's mystery port is for - as Digital Foundry reports, Microsoft and Seagate have made a proprietary external 1TB SSD that can be plugged into the console for extra storage. Essentially, it's a giant memory card.

Link:

The return of:

122-Xbox-360-RROD-Featured-680x380.jpg

Next gen for XSex

Definitely in for the RE3 demo.

Memba when demos for upcoming games were a regular thing?

I memba.

Xsex is impressive.
Most of the specs we already kinda knew but still good to see how its all crammed in. Impressive how they're cooling all that.

I expect Sony to go with the proprietary external storage for games too.

Some weren't expecting consoles to reach near 2080 levels now what we're hearing is wait for 3080. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom