the older the better

i show pics of new pick well really old new picks from a store where i am from this guy is sitting on nothing but heat
a0736fb540535637ff41674e1ebabe67e1eccab5.pjpg

Originally Posted by kickstandk

i show pics of new pick well really old new picks from a store where i am from this guy is sitting on nothing but heat
eek.gif
tired.gif

and it looks like your in college too? double
tired.gif

This is staring to get annoying...

There should be a thread made specifically for noobs to congregate amongst themselves...

All this thread creating from people that have never posted before needs to stop....

Sorry if I am coming off rude, but this is NT!!!!!!!! LOL

Oh yah and you said "THE OLDER THE BETTER" right???

I found these for you, the dude says theyre DS!!!!!!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

This is staring to get annoying...

There should be a thread made specifically for noobs to congregate amongst themselves...

All this thread creating from people that have never posted before needs to stop....

Sorry if I am coming off rude, but this is NT!!!!!!!! LOL

Oh yah and you said "THE OLDER THE BETTER" right???

I found these for you, the dude says theyre DS!!!!!!!

roll.gif

"noob"
"LOL"
"yah"

eyes.gif

I don't know about all of it, but those shades are aight. So you know a dude with a store that still has this kind of stuff?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

eek.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif
eek.gif
@ that "sentence"

triple
tired.gif
.......i thought u need 300 posts and/or 6 months as a member tocreate new threads?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

eek.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif
eek.gif
@ that "sentence"

triple
tired.gif
.......i thought u need 300 posts and/or 6 months as a member to create new threads?
that's only for the Buy/Sell Forum.

i think its time to retire that name and come back in January son. Youre prob not even old enough to have seen any of that stuff worm.... damn hypebeast 90schildren

Originally Posted by JMKickz

i think its time to retire that name and come back in January son. Youre prob not even old enough to have seen any of that stuff worm.... damn hypebeast 90s children

yea its like one of the oldest stores you can go to its been open for 71 or 72 years n i hit it once a week

Back
Top Bottom