The One That Got Away...discussion

So, in a lapse of boredom...i'm just thinking about all my past relationships/"relationships"...I realize I dont really have on that got away.sure, i do regret the way some stuff went down...but my prospects are better than the free agents I've let go... discuss....do ya'll even if you findbetter chicks, feel that there's one that got away?

smh.gif

There's no one I let get away that I couldn't get back again if I wanted to (had second thoughts) and/or thought (they) were worthy of being 'TheOne That Got Away'.

Moreless the one that gets away, does so for a reason.

they never get away from me..

only way out is death

i kid i kid...ive had a few getaway cuz i knew i wasnt ready for long term relationships cuz they were geniune good girls..now i feel salty

ive had a few getaway cuz i knew i wasnt ready for long term relationships cuz they were geniune good girls..now i feel salty

You're not the only one.
frown.gif
I coulda been with this chick my soph yrof college, but I was enjoying the single life too much and wasn't ready to settle down. Then when I finally felt like I was, she wasn't feeling thesame way. We're still good friends till this day, but now she has a man that she's prob gonna marrry and I'm here wondering what could'vebeen.
ohwell.gif

nope. dont miss anyone from my past..the guy im with right now is by far the one i click with the most.

You're not the only one.
frown.gif
I coulda been with this chick my soph yr of college, but I was enjoying the single life too much and wasn't ready to settle down. Then when I finally felt like I was, she wasn't feeling the same way. We're still good friends till this day, but now she has a man that she's prob gonna marrry and I'm here wondering what could've been.
frown.gif
..i know the feeling
laugh.gif
..u live and learn

Originally Posted by haiti5

You're not the only one.
frown.gif
I coulda been with this chick my soph yr of college, but I was enjoying the single life too much and wasn't ready to settle down. Then when I finally felt like I was, she wasn't feeling the same way. We're still good friends till this day, but now she has a man that she's prob gonna marrry and I'm here wondering what could've been.
frown.gif
..i know the feeling
laugh.gif
..u live and learn
You good now right?

nerd.gif

ya'll ever cried?

laugh.gif

I cant front...i was going through one situation and "Outta My System" came on...i ALMOST needed a Kleenex...smh

this right heereee... is just sad and depressing.. and all u guys who are sobbing about the one that got away...and reflecting how much u want that person isjust sad..

all i gota say is.. simply...
MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHICK.. theres too many broads out there fams... move on.. :tongue:

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Moreless the one that gets away, does so for a reason.

/thread
I used to say that to myself t, but now I just feel like it's just an excuse to make myself feel better
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

yea i still think of "the one that got away" everyday
smh.gif
as the days go on it gets less n less painful. havent spoken to her in about 3-4 months since she told me she was preggo. my bday was 2wks agoand she hit me up on the myspace with a message saying happy bday blah blah blah, i never wrote back.
pimp.gif
shes preggo and due in jan i believe. i wished her the best with my last letteri wrote to her n kept it moving. but the stupidest lil things make me think of her and it just makes me laugh now...IM BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER IN MY LIFE!!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit: that made no sense.

Umm, I'm cool with the one I'm with right now. The past is the past.
[/color]

i'm usually the one that gets away but the guy is always too dumb to realize what he had til it's tooo late.
life goes on...
whatever is truly meant to be in the end it will work out so i dont stress feeling like someone got away i just know it wasnt right for me or them

Originally Posted by dunks87

i'm usually the one that gets away but the guy is always too dumb to realize what he had til it's tooo late.
life goes on...
whatever is truly meant to be in the end it will work out so i dont stress feeling like someone got away i just know it wasnt right for me or them
10h658n.jpg

I kid I kid
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom