Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I think I'm the "one that got away" for at least 3 dudes---no gas
laugh.gif

3 dudes?

dosent sound like you "got away" to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's the funny thing though--I felt like they could care less about me being around as well; but innas are good for that hittin' you up 3 monthslater on some "you don't what you got 'till it's gone" type BS

1 dude--maaaaaaybe a give or take; I'm not the one who got away...but just the one things ain't work out like they were supposed to but it wasnobody's fault really. Other two dudes, definitely.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

dunks87 wrote:

thytkerjobs wrote:

dunks87 wrote:

how do i give off any sort of vibe? this is the internet.
laugh.gif
ive never been one to say i think anything more of myself than the next person. but of course im going to have something to say when people who dont know me try to come at me sideways, and dont know what the hell they're talking about. so if that makes me defensive thats just too damn bad.

laugh.gif
my point exactly.

*seinfeld gif*
ok. and? your input was not necessary to begin with.
goodbye

lol please dont try to act g right now through the computer screen. got a little confidence back in you since mister p played you i see.

eek.gif
I love girls
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

dunks87 wrote:

thytkerjobs wrote:

dunks87 wrote:

how do i give off any sort of vibe? this is the internet.
laugh.gif
ive never been one to say i think anything more of myself than the next person. but of course im going to have something to say when people who dont know me try to come at me sideways, and dont know what the hell they're talking about. so if that makes me defensive thats just too damn bad.

laugh.gif
my point exactly.

*seinfeld gif*
ok. and? your input was not necessary to begin with.
goodbye

lol please dont try to act g right now through the computer screen. got a little confidence back in you since mister p played you i see.

eek.gif
I love girls
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't. they always start stuff for no reason. it's unnecessary and then we wonder why men call us women childish. grow up ladies.
/rant

Originally Posted by dunks87

i don't. they always start stuff for no reason. it's unnecessary and then we wonder why men call us women childish. grow up ladies.
/rant
you know what i was gonna leave this alone. but hell naw...this is too funny... did YOU of all people just call someone childish? if i recall, youwere wishing death upon someone on here not too long ago.
smh.gif
now im done...i'll let you have the last word..

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

the one on the right....
l_1c942511e3bc4756aff7cd46ba6e7b84.jpg
You dropped the ball on this one fam, shorty is
pimp.gif
Whats goody with babygirl on the left tho?

smh.gif
@ mad people going in on Dunks lately.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

@ the direction this thread has went

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
right, I came in ready to semi-cleanse myself because the chick I "let get away" happens to have a birthday today so she's been onmy mind, but upon going through the post now I can only
eek.gif
and
laugh.gif

back to the post
N.L...
nerd.gif
I still think about you from time to time, beauty was unmatchedbut the situation surpassed us. We lost touch and that was that, if I could though to that last moment I'd take us back, veer off on another path wherecommunication was still available and not taken away without choice, ignore the external and internal noise around us, and build what we had and what stillis...well what should still be.

eNPHAN, what movie is that screenshot you posted on the first page? I know it, but I can't remember
mad.gif

#!@% i'm still tryin to get her back. She really didn't have time for a relationship. She's getting ready to go to med school. I support her, butshe never had the time for me it got annoying and I said some #!@% that i can't take back and now we hardly ever talk. I miss her, but were better off asfriends for now. Moving on though.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

i'm usually the one that gets away but the guy is always too dumb to realize what he had til it's tooo late.
life goes on...
whatever is truly meant to be in the end it will work out so i dont stress feeling like someone got away i just know it wasnt right for me or them
10h658n.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

/rant
you know what i was gonna leave this alone. but hell naw...this is too funny... did YOU of all people just call someone childish? if i recall, you were wishing death upon someone on here not too long ago.
smh.gif
now im done...i'll let you have the last word..

who are you? and why do you keep talking to me? stop reading my posts. let go of the pass there is life outside of NT and youre starting to make me think youreone of those people who think they know more about me than i do, which i believe your whole point of even initiating this altercation with me was to tell meotherwise. so youre defeating your own argument. so thanks for the LAST WORDS. im done here, if you are that is. have a nice night.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

the one on the right....
l_1c942511e3bc4756aff7cd46ba6e7b84.jpg
You dropped the ball on this one fam, shorty is
pimp.gif
Whats goody with baby girl on the left tho?

smh.gif
@ mad people going in on Dunks lately.
thats her sis
she bad too!

10mm1yq.jpg

2agkyrl.jpg

man, me and this chick was close, but i never closed the deal, but i was having too much fun being a savage in college. now shes in NYC trying to designerthing
frown.gif

yea my last ex. We broke up because of distance, but sometimes I wonder if we were still together how are lives would be different. But Im pretty content withmy life now.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

@ the direction this thread has went

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've learned that damn near every thread goes totally the wrong way...thats why I LOVE NT!

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

i'm usually the one that gets away but the guy is always too dumb to realize what he had til it's tooo late.
life goes on...
whatever is truly meant to be in the end it will work out so i dont stress feeling like someone got away i just know it wasnt right for me or them
10h658n.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom