The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Patrice O'Neal was 300 pounds of diabetes man. Like what are we talking about right now?

Since when are fat ppl physical threats in anything close to a fight?

I don't think Patrice would've just let Will walk up on him to get slapped though but its not like he's some bob and weaving master either.

You must be thinking of a thinner and younger Patrice I guess. Like when he "attacked" Marc Maron :lol:

CleanGenuineArkshell-max-1mb.gif

I don’t think Will should lose his Oscar.

Chris should light him up though. Take the time to “process” package your response in a stand up and get paid for it.

I think he loses the Oscar and gets suspended from the Academy.

all them years defending trump and look at you trying to take away a justly won award

trump still in court for rape charges and that wasn’t enough for you to go as hard on him as you are on will

all them years defending trump and look at you trying to take away a justly won award

trump still in court for rape charges and that wasn’t enough for you to go as hard on him as you are on will

I’m not trying to take away anything. I’m simply saying what I think will happen.

Quite honestly, losing an award and getting a little trophy taken away is a slap on the wrist after smacking someone in the face on stage during the Oscars.

Chris Rock is stupid to think he could be a stand up without the possibility of being attacked.

You don’t ridicule certain things in front of such large crowds of high profile people. It’s embarrassing & in Jada’s Adult phase it’s plenty more hurtful. It’s not like she still young & can easily shrug that off.

Like, does he think he could dare do that to a Police Officer in public & it would be okay? Hell no, something would be done to him in return. Feds would body him fast. #Truth.

Chris Rock is stupid to think he can be a stand up & not expect the possibility of being attacked.

You don’t ridicule certain things in front of such large crowds of high profile people.

Like, does he think he could dare do that to a Police Officer in public & it would be okay? Hell no, something would be done to him in return. Feds would body him fast. #Truth.
Chris Rock has a disability. He can't read social situations or social cues. He was bullied for it in school which is why he turned to comedy. Will snacked an anorexic old dude who with a mental disability. Will a chump.

Chris Rock is stupid to think he could be a stand up without the possibility of being attacked.

You don’t ridicule certain things in front of such large crowds of high profile people. It’s embarrassing & in Jada’s Adult phase it’s plenty more hurtful. It’s not like she still young & can easily shrug that off.

.... But he's not on the street insulting people. He's a comedian... at an award show. The same way they don't present awards on the street either.

I'm not sure if you guys are intentionally arguing in bad faith and bringing up straw man arguments or if you guys genuinely hold these ridiculous beliefs. This threat is exposed many NTers.

I’m not trying to take away anything. I’m simply saying what I think will happen.

Quite honestly, losing an award and getting a little trophy taken away is a slap on the wrist after smacking someone in the face on stage during the Oscars.

im surprised you even had this in you

surprised you just didn’t do this one: :smh:

is it because will isn’t an old white rich dude trying to burn down your country?

Chris Rock has a disability. He can't read social situations or social cues. He was bullied for it in school which is why he turned to comedy. Will snacked an anorexic old dude who with a mental disability. Will a chump.

.... But he's not on the street insulting people. He's a comedian... at an award show. The same way they don't present awards on the street either.

I'm not sure if you guys are intentionally arguing in bad faith and bringing up straw man arguments or if you guys genuinely hold these ridiculous beliefs. This threat is exposed many NTers.

Chris Rocks’ problem is that he thinks Good Looking people don’t feel pain because they are good looking. 🙄🙄🙄 No you dork C Rock, of course they still feel pain.

I’m telling you man.. I know several people that are like that.
In their mind, they’re like “oh they are better looking than us, so we can do & say whatever we want”.

Low IQ individual too caught up in comedy, he needs to explore other avenues of entertainment… like become a man that’s mature with decision quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom