The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

:lol: They're never gonna nominate him. Academy would look like fools if they did. He's done.
It works by votes and the voters aren’t just a bunch of faceless white men.

For Will to never be nominated for the next 10 years the academy would have to reject all submissions for Will Smith from any studio.

That’ll especially look crazy if he has another good year and he’s nominated by SAG, BAFTA, etc. and the academy is the only one that doesn’t.

5 years down the line I can’t see the white ppl on the other end not raising an issue with that.

I’m already reading tweets of white ppl saying they’ll be protesting for 10 years :lol:

Some Of These Headlines Be Golden :lol:

#OscarsSlapperWillSmith :rofl:

1649448944660.png

It works by votes and the voters aren’t just a bunch of faceless white men.

For Will to never be nominated for the next 10 years the academy would have to reject all submissions for Will Smith from any studio.

That’ll especially look crazy if he has another good year and he’s nominated by SAG, BAFTA, etc. and the academy is the only one that doesn’t.

5 years down the line I can’t see the white ppl on the other end not raising an issue with that.

I’m already reading tweets of white ppl saying they’ll be protesting for 10 years :lol:
All his projects have been put on hold. He's done for the next couple years. He might bounce back in 5 years but I'll be shocked. Will isn't even a box office draw anymore even before this outside of the franchise films he's done. Gemini Man and King Richard were flops. After this, he's cooked.

All his projects have been put on hold. He's done for the next couple years. He might bounce back in 5 years but I'll be shocked. Will isn't even a box office draw anymore even before this outside of the franchise films he's done. Gemini Man and King Richard were flops. After this, he's cooked.
That ain’t no problem. I’m reading since the actual incident 2 projects were pushed back cuz of it. We talking movies that would’ve came out late this year or next year. 1 movie is already filmed and coming out regardless.

We not even at the half point of the year. Will will lay low and be getting new roles by the end of the summer.

You talking about Gemini Man and that **** came out before the pandemic :rofl: King Richard was an Oscar movie and it did exactly what it was suppose to, get him an Oscar :lol:

To pretend like Will is no longer a movie star is silly.

That ain’t no problem. I’m reading since the actual incident 2 projects were pushed back cuz of it. We talking movies that would’ve came out late this year or next year. 1 movie is already filmed and coming out regardless.

We not even at the half point of the year. Will will lay low and be getting new roles by the end of the summer.

You talking about Gemini Man and that **** came out before the pandemic :rofl: King Richard was an Oscar movie and it did exactly what it was suppose to, get him an Oscar :lol:

To pretend like Will is no longer a movie star is silly.
Son is probably the only actual "movie star" left because of his big social media presence.

Back
Top Bottom