The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

I don't think Will would've won an Oscar for the next 10 years anyway. He's lucky he finally won it this year. :lol:

Look I don't want to go evil wife trope.

But from the public evidence it just looks to me like Will is in a abusive relationship.

Will seems like a hyper sensitive people pleaser in a relationship with a narcissist.

She gets a prisoner who she can abused endlessly and will always come groveling back.

And he gets a person to try to please who can never be pleased.

It's like Jamie/Cersei Lannister vibes.

Like I said, I mostly feel bad for him at this point.

Will going to go hard next decade
put out classics and make the academy regret this

A1867180-92D5-4B50-8909-C39B3330C63E.jpeg
1649520220401.jpeg

They’re many people who stay in an unhappy marriage because they “don’t believe in divorce”.l; wether it’s religious reason or their ego/personal belief.

I know a couple of marriages like that.
I’m aware of that. Going by the link that keeps getting posted Jada never believed in or wanted to get married to anyone. Apparently did it cuz she was pregnant and her mother really wanted it to happen

Meanwhile, Will always wanted to get married and envisioned what his family would be like since he was a kid.

They ain’t getting divorced :lol:

Look I don't want to go evil wife trope.

But from the public evidence it just looks to me like Will is in a abusive relationship.

Will seems like a hyper sensitive people pleaser in a relationship with a narcissist.

She gets a prisoner who she can abused endlessly and will always come groveling back.

And he gets a person to try to please who can never be pleased.

It's like Jamie/Cersei Lannister vibes.

Like I said, I mostly feel bad for him at this point.
This is cuz y’all don’t know what Wills been doing and getting away with for 30 years.

Also Cersi and Jamie comparison? You forget Jamie betrayed his king, threw a child out a window, killing children/let them die, did w/e wicked thing she wanted all in the name of “incest love”, etc.?

Jamie was far from being abused. He was just actually beta to her alpha.

Last edited:
It's almost like a mental block where these folks just can't understand. If one incident is going to sway someone against an entire race's inclusion in something, they were never on your side, it wasn't about the incident, it was always that way. Their approval is useless.

Chappelle attacked last night on stage or they tried to. Tried to tell ya this is going to happen more often to comedians now

Did she finally did the red table about the slap?
i dunno i'm just talking about the reactionary interviews afterwards.
i haven't seen any of the red table stuff. people on nt defended will more than his own wife.

Back
Top Bottom