The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

They were literally perfect in that scene. Im sure theyre still fine now bu no way time has done them any favors. They're just too full. Gravity always wins.

Once again u wanna be purposely offensive the joke better be a home run. I mean Chris kinda been washed but just give it a rest at this point

I agree in theory but there's also a bunch of people being silly about this.

there's a difference between thinking something is not funny. (i don't think it's particularly funny)
and reading a joke literally and pretending to be scandalized

Need Angela to win since she got robbed for what’s love got to do with it

Seems like EEAAO is gonna sweep the show.
She should have definitely won over Curtis here. There were others more deserving as well.

PO

I turn to the OSCARS after forgetting they’re on, I see Jamie Lee Curtis win (for a non-winnable role) and right after someone sings a SOLO?

Yea FWord this S word

It's a good movie, rich man Multiverse of Madness. :lol:
I just don't think it should be winning ALL the awards tonight. :ohwell:

PO

I'm not even watching, but she won? Crazy. Her performance didn't really stand out like that, def not the strongest of the cast in that movie.

MBJ with the “Hey Auntie” line at the Oscars

me:
986E9208-544B-4CD1-B8A7-B362DE1B7E98.gif

She's never been that good of an actress though.

So its legacy as in just been around for 4 decades even though there's been huge gaps in her work.

exactly, this is her first nom too so its not like she’s been snubbed all this time

As far as the category is concerned, Visual Effects, Avatar has to be the right choice here. From a visual standpoint, not whether you like the movie or not, the only other reasonable consideration would have been Wakanda Forever, but Avatar is like 95% visual effects.

Back
Top Bottom