The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Yall gotta say who shouldve won Best Picture if you’re gonna slander Everything Everywhere. Avatar 2? The Batman? M3GAN? :lol: :smh:
My beef isn’t just Best Picture it’s the fact that the movie almost ran the table but I wouldn’t have been mad if Triangle of Sadness won.

The performances weren’t THAT good either. Curtis? Nah. Homey from Indiana Jones? Cmon. Angela (or Stephanie) and Brendan should’ve won that.

Yall gotta say who shouldve won Best Picture if you’re gonna slander Everything Everywhere. Avatar 2? The Batman? M3GAN? :lol: :smh:

also as it wasn’t Elvis.. or avatar 2

not saying they shoulda won, but I enjoyed the menu and X

My beef isn’t just Best Picture it’s the fact that the movie almost ran the table but I wouldn’t have been mad if Triangle of Sadness won.

The performances weren’t THAT good either. Curtis? Nah. Homey from Indiana Jones? Cmon. Angela (or Stephanie) and Brendan should’ve won that.
Brendan won for Best Actor. I can let the EO Best Picture slide and yeag Angela definitely shouldve won, but Ke Huy not deserving the win is a wild, wild take. Who shouldve won best supporting then? :lol: Sounds like you just hated the movie :smh:

Brendan won for Best Actor. I can let the EO Best Picture slide and yeag Angela definitely shouldve won, but Ke Huy not deserving the win is a wild, wild take. Who shouldve won best supporting then? :lol: Sounds like you just hated the movie :smh:
Brendan Gleeson

That’s who I meant when I said Brendan. Fraser was not in the best supporting actor category.

I liked the movie a lot but it wasn’t some riveting tale or many Oscar worthy performances. Imo Michelle carried the movie with the daughter (Stephanie) not that far behind performance wise.

Keep Ke Huy Quan's name outcha ****in' mouf!
:lol:

I ain’t gonna remember fam name anyway

Really wasn’t that good.

All they did was remix Jet Li’s The One.

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Opinions are facts now? :lol:
Yes
No point arguing. You’ve made up your mind. You hated the movie. Keep it movin…

This is how I know it’s facts.

Y’all keep lying and can’t even stick to what I actually said. Actually lying and saying the opposite of what I said :lol:

It says a lot. A movie you liked gets some criticism and it’s twisted in to you hated the movie and made up your mind just keep it moving, no discussion necessary.

Angela been in the game for a minute as well though. If it wasn't her should have went to Steph.
I agree on giving it to Stephanie Hsu instead of JLC.

The Academy wasn't going to give a big award to a Marvel movie. :smh: :frown:

There's always disagreements with Oscar winners... Remember people were heated when green book won best picture lol... Still a good movie imo

Back
Top Bottom