The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

you know why. i don’t know why these people’s opinions are even being shared.

cause I saw the vid and then looked up who won the year sam lost and as I said, Sam shoulda won

you asked what had been said about Angela and I went and looked up the only thing I actually read

cause I saw the vid and then looked up who won the year sam lost and as I said, Sam shoulda won

you asked what had been said about Angela and I went and looked up the only thing I actually read
yeah my bad i didn’t know you were just talking about regular folks. i thought it was like publications or articles

yeah my bad i didn’t know you were just talking about regular folks. i thought it was like publications or articles

I’m sure there are publications, I ain’t going read them.. there are a crap ton of people and entities that going cover the oscars

I don’t actually care about the Oscars.. but I do watch a crap ton of movies.. I care about movies

It’s just easy to look back and say o damn this person lost AND that’s who they lost to

For example Angela not winning for what’s love got to do with it.. especially when a recent voter admits to not watching the movies and seemingly having resentment for certain people

i got a simple rule when it comes to these thing

would the other people nominated be able to pull off to a decent degree the other roles of the people nominated

obviously in some circumstances, that's a bit unrealistic.. soo say for example with the role of queen ramonda, who is the next actress that could pull off that role to the same level

to me, that's why JLC aint the best supporting actress.. and aint even the best supporting actress of the film

Oscar winners are hit and miss...Angela shouldn't feel bad... Look how many times leo got snubbed before finally winning one... Same thing with will last year

1678817779462.jpeg

i got a simple rule when it comes to these thing

would the other people nominated be able to pull off to a decent degree the other roles of the people nominated

obviously in some circumstances, that's a bit unrealistic.. soo say for example with the role of queen ramonda, who is the next actress that could pull off that role to the same level

to me, that's why JLC aint the best supporting actress.. and aint even the best supporting actress of the film
:lol: @ imagining Curtis as Queen Ramonda.

None of the other nominees pulling off that role anyway. That's unrealistic.

:lol: @ imagining Curtis as Queen Ramonda.

None of the other nominees pulling off that role anyway. That's unrealistic.

but who is the next best actress who could pull off that role?

zero clue how JlC won when her role was the most replaceable

but who is the next best actress who could pull off that role?
In general? Viola Davis easily. Then there's a longer list of black actresses that could also do it.

zero clue how JlC won when her role was the most replaceable
Yes her winning doesn't make sense but you can't plug any of the other nominees in to the role of Queen Ramonda. 2 are young Asian women, then one adult white lady, and the other is an older white lady.

Now Curtis' role could be played by most of the other nominees but that's just the based on the requirements and part in the story.

that’s why i have this part

basically how replaceable is that actor in the role.. that‘s why it disappoints me certain roles dont even get considered.. like how far is the MCU going as a whole without how good RDJ as ironman

that’s why i have this part

basically how replaceable is that actor in the role.. that‘s why it disappoints me certain roles dont even get considered.. like how far is the MCU going as a whole without how good RDJ as ironman
I think its unrealistic to suggest in this context.

Back
Top Bottom