The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Riz was robbed man, his performance was great - I can't lie, I haven't seen the Father so I can't compare, but **** I really thought they would give it to him since he was actually there.

All aside,

RIP to the man, Chadwick Boseman 🙏🏼

Wow no disrespect to the legend Anthony Hopkins but I bet they scheduled Best Actor to be last because everyone thought it would go to Chadwick for the legacy award. What a weird way to end :lol:

Wow no disrespect to the legend Anthony Hopkins but I bet they scheduled Best Actor to be last because everyone thought it would go to Chadwick for the legacy award. What a weird way to end :lol:

Everyone seemed shocked, and then next thing I saw were credits.

He won most of the other awards.

5 outta 6 for me. A-Hop screwed up my parlay SMH.

Screenshot_2021-04-25 Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation Well Allow Me A Movie Thread...png

Well I need to see Minari, Mank, Nomadland, The Father, and Promising Young Woman.

Seeing as Chadwick did not win and i aint seen The Father I'll just say my boy Riz was robbed. Sound of Metal was great. Got snubbed a lot.

Knew Daniel had his category locked down.

Promising Young Woman was good. Avoid spoilers if you can.

Going into it blind was the best decision.

I'm not sure if I would say good. It was different.

It was something you're cool with having seen, and it's meant for discussion, but not something you want to necessarily see again.

Last edited:
I’m glad Two Distant Strangers won the Oscar for Live Action Short Film. Joe Bada$$ knows how to pick acting roles.

Back
Top Bottom