The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

1648436235283.png

after seeing the uncensored and chri trying to explain its just a gi jane joke and will just keep saying keep his wife name out of his f’n mouth… no way you can even think that was fake
Hollywood bro. Heart says it’s real but mind says no

Remember Joaquin Phoenix pretended to be a rapper for like a year for a surprise documentary

Jada's reaction makes a lot of sense now. She can take a joke. At first I figured she was like that aint funny but the alopecia stuff and her being upfront about it is spreading all over to explain why Will did that.

So why Will laugh though?
Cuz mans low key a sociopath.

Watch 6 Degrees of Separation

He probably forgot Jada had alopecia for a second too. Then was like oh yeah, let me go smack dude so I have a peaceful ride home tonight.

Jada got picked on all night.
Will was a good sport all night.
Even after THAT joke he was a good sport, until he saw his wife was visually upset, and he snapped

On further close up, Will's fingers were opened. Not the proper way to slap the **** outta someone.

Still, you can make fun of alopecia and bald men all you want, but not mad at what Will did. More serious condition with women and it's still his wife, but you could tell he's in a rough place right now.

She does have alopecia that has caused her to lose her hair. She’s mentioned it’s been hard to deal with, especially as a woman trying to live with ridiculous beauty standards without going bald on top of that.

Jokes are great and all but maybe have some compassion for people going through things, if not run the risk of getting smacked on live television.

On further close up, Will's fingers were opened. Not the proper way to slap the **** outta someone.

Still, you can make fun of alopecia and bald men all you want, but not mad at what Will did. More serious condition with women and it's still his wife, but you could tell he's in a rough place right now.
If real… losing your cool and embarrassing yourself in front of millions something you “can’t get mad at?”

Back
Top Bottom