The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

On further close up, Will's fingers were opened. Not the proper way to slap the **** outta someone.

Still, you can make fun of alopecia and bald men all you want, but not mad at what Will did. More serious condition with women and it's still his wife, but you could tell he's in a rough place right now.
I just hope we don't find out later it isn't more serious than alopecia. That was where my mind was about to go.

Will Smith > Kanye West for biggest sucka.

He didn’t do that to Future or 50, but he does that to 150 pound Chris Rock with his hands behind his back.
On live tv too. Embarrassing. I’ve lost my cool plenty so I’m not saying I wouldn’t have but you just can’t lose your cool like that. I’d sue will if I was rock. Could probably make an easy 5-10 million off emotional stress

But it’s fake anyways so carry on

54283A2F-8507-482E-836E-C96E5DB8A4C5.jpeg

Idk perhaps “slapping” a host just doesn’t seem like something that should be allowed for an event like the Oscars

He’s “just” a presenter no? For sure Amy Schumer pressing charges if that happened to her :lol:

Will Smith > Kanye West for biggest sucka.

He didn’t do that to Future or 50, but he does that to 150 pound Chris Rock with his hands behind his back.
I mean when was Will ever in the same room with Curtis or Future after they said something about his wife?

Back
Top Bottom