The phenomenon that is RadioShack

Seriously.. how does RadioShack stay in business??? How they outlasted a handful of seemingly successful business is amazing to me.. 
eek.gif

check around.. i guarantee the RS' in your local stripmalls are the oldest establishments there (Eastbay Area heads, agree with me?.. Fremont & Hayward are littered with them)

BTW, the things that they sell & the prices they charge are 
sick.gif

Seriously.. how does RadioShack stay in business??? How they outlasted a handful of seemingly successful business is amazing to me.. 
eek.gif

check around.. i guarantee the RS' in your local stripmalls are the oldest establishments there (Eastbay Area heads, agree with me?.. Fremont & Hayward are littered with them)

BTW, the things that they sell & the prices they charge are 
sick.gif

theres a RS at the most random intersection here...its not even in a shopping center or anything...its just on a corner...my neighbor used to work there and i just didn't understand who went in there...

theres a RS at the most random intersection here...its not even in a shopping center or anything...its just on a corner...my neighbor used to work there and i just didn't understand who went in there...

I agree. I still dont get how they are in business. I dont know anyone that goes there for their electronic needs.

I agree. I still dont get how they are in business. I dont know anyone that goes there for their electronic needs.

There's one back home that's in a mall that's basically down to about 6 other stores still open (small !+! town). I've NEVER seen anyone actually buy something in there, usually it's just parents throwing their kid in there to play with a remote controlled car while they shop elsewhere lol.

they changed their focus to cellphones 5-10 years ago, this has kept them afloat

with that said... they don't have good bookkeeping
smokin.gif

edit:
I mean 'changed their focus of sales to cellphones'
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

There's one back home that's in a mall that's basically down to about 6 other stores still open (small !+! town). I've NEVER seen anyone actually buy something in there, usually it's just parents throwing their kid in there to play with a remote controlled car while they shop elsewhere lol.

they changed their focus to cellphones 5-10 years ago, this has kept them afloat

smokin.gif

edit:
I mean 'changed their focus of sales to cellphones'
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smokin.gif
word
i swear those joints are just a front.. real talk.. when was the last time someone raced to a Radio Shack to copp a $300 radio-controlled robotic gorilla? 
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
word
i swear those joints are just a front.. real talk.. when was the last time someone raced to a Radio Shack to copp a $300 radio-controlled robotic gorilla? 
nerd.gif

they changed their focus to sellphones 5-10 years ago, this has kept them afloat

smokin.gif
Word?

I've been meaning to get a new sellphone.

they changed their focus to sellphones 5-10 years ago, this has kept them afloat

smokin.gif
Word?

I've been meaning to get a new sellphone.

Back
Top Bottom