The phenomenon that is RadioShack

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

cell phones and mexican immigrants,I swear everytime I tell a mexican we dont have some sort of electronic device at wal-mart they say theyll go to radio shack.

hmmm.............

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

cell phones and mexican immigrants,I swear everytime I tell a mexican we dont have some sort of electronic device at wal-mart they say theyll go to radio shack.

hmmm.............

It's weird but radioshack does actually sell a lot of their products. I used to work for a reverse logistics company who had radio shack for a client. From what i saw a lot of the products they sell include phones(both cell & house), Zunes, and small gaming electronics

It's weird but radioshack does actually sell a lot of their products. I used to work for a reverse logistics company who had radio shack for a client. From what i saw a lot of the products they sell include phones(both cell & house), Zunes, and small gaming electronics

heatpinoyboy wrote:
I haven't been to mine in years...

Same with me but I'll be buying my iphone there.  They have a great trade in program there.  I do not know why any would want to buy their iPhone from another place.

heatpinoyboy wrote:
I haven't been to mine in years...

Same with me but I'll be buying my iphone there.  They have a great trade in program there.  I do not know why any would want to buy their iPhone from another place.

Just remembered....
I bought a PS2 controller a month back from them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

RS has saved me and my friend so many times when i use to DJ. We would drive really far for a gig and forget a cord or the one we thought would be good was too short. instead of one of us driving back it was always a RS within 5 minutes with what we needed.
yup. same thing happened at my brothers wedding. it was for the projector, we needed a longer audio cable.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

RS has saved me and my friend so many times when i use to DJ. We would drive really far for a gig and forget a cord or the one we thought would be good was too short. instead of one of us driving back it was always a RS within 5 minutes with what we needed.
yup. same thing happened at my brothers wedding. it was for the projector, we needed a longer audio cable.

My friend is trying to make Daft Punk helmets for Halloween ( I highly doubt he is going to be able to pull it off). Anyway, I went to RS with him and he bought a breadboard, resistors and all that crap that I should be familiar with since I took comp arch in HS. I'm not though.

My friend is trying to make Daft Punk helmets for Halloween ( I highly doubt he is going to be able to pull it off). Anyway, I went to RS with him and he bought a breadboard, resistors and all that crap that I should be familiar with since I took comp arch in HS. I'm not though.

Back
Top Bottom