The Pros & Cons Mystery Grab Bag Sale. 24 hours only. Black Friday. *2 Hours left*

glasses.gif

Haze, my dude
pimp.gif

i got a ton of support and i got tuff skin, so its cool. I cant please everyone, all we can do is keep true to ourselves and work hard at our craft. Everythingelse will fall into place accordingly.

I appreciate the kind words yall. Thats why i !%#% wit NT

Anyways had some technical problems for a few minutes but got them fixed i think.

Sale On Now ---> http://pncla.com/blog

*edit* Forgot to mention that the problem i was having was with the shipping, so now its FREE SHIPPING with every order too. Its gonna hurt me in the end but ihope some of yall can take advantage.

Originally Posted by btrbean

Had to get in on it.

Great price and I need some new tees to rock around in . . .

pimp.gif

a few came in real fast right after i went live wasnt sure if any came from here or not. Hope you enjoy fam

Pro's and Con's>anything out right now...You telling me you rather drop 330 on Supreme,etc...why?...when you cansupport homies from here and dudes who actually put out quality product...everything Ive gotten from them>any other of these garbo 50 dollar shirts withsome bs script...Im on my Pros and Con's campaign right now...get with the movement

DAMN!
I'm mad I'm low on funds right now and missing out on this. AND free shipping too?!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

i hate how the shirt fits (just telling by the pic).

and this looks just like crooks and castles.

Qualmes
pimp.gif

bangtcg, i mean the models are wearing a medium i believe, its a pretty standard fit used by a lot of people and is tried and tested.. believe me i've gonethrough so many different kinds of blanks with other print jobs (i own a print shop) and this particular blank is the one that sells the best and gets theleast complaints. I guess until you are making your own blanks you gotta take the good with the bad.

Anyways sale is off and doing well, i know at least a few of the sales have came from NTers too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

a lot of this stuff is pretty ugly imo

Shut your b_ %*# up.

Y'all dudes be hating for absolutely no reason.

S_ is disgusting, Anybody in your peer group that is doing their thing...y'all find a reason to hate.

Look in the mirror and get right with ya damn self. What are you doing to hate on another man?

Feelmode is always positive and puts out quality product lime time after time.

If those same shirts had a Polo horse or Nike check on it..you would be camping out to suck his d_.

Y'all duded are pathetic.

Help your fellow man out and he will help you out as well.

Keep grinding G. Real cats are with you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ you going in on my pun
laugh.gif

ill let it slide this time since it's the holidays and your probably SO wasted off that turkey

so next time watch your mouth son
grin.gif

^ nah that kinda takes the fun out of it. but im sure if you ordered something and then sent me a PM on here we might be able to make something work
wink.gif

just getting up... sale was working magic while i slept.. yo we are about half way done.. dont sleep yall take advantage

^ our Holiday offering has some real basic stuff.. and 2010 is looking real nice for us. hopefully a little something for everyone. I know some people arereally happy with it, so we'll see how it is received. NT is always a tuff crowd anyways
laugh.gif
its all good.

well only a couple more hours left. Im sure a lot of people have gotten most of there balck friday shopping out of their system by now but a couple of yallmight still be looking for 1 or 2 more good deals.

Back
Top Bottom