The Public School system in California is garbage

I guess Mexico starts with a U now
mean.gif

these videos are stupid. what's the point of knowing who the 42nd president is? I sure as hell don't know, i can google it in like 5 secs and find out tho.
i don't know who's on the 10 bill either unless i had one in front of me.

smh at mexico tho

I don't think the question "what religion are Jews?" makes sense. I could be wrong.

these videos are stupid. what's the point of knowing who the 42nd president is? I sure as hell don't know, i can google it in like 5 secs and find out tho.
i don't know who's on the 10 bill either unless i had one in front of me.

smh at mexico tho
+Rep. While the people in this video may have been ******ed, I couldn't even tell you who's on any bill except Washington and Jackson. Also couldn't name the 42nd president, who cares to remember their order? I could probably tell you the significance of every president in the past 100 years though.

But nah G, homie at the end said California
mean.gif

+Rep. While the people in this video may have been ******ed, I couldn't even tell you who's on any bill except Washington and Jackson. Also couldn't name the 42nd president, who cares to remember their order? I could probably tell you the significance of every president in the past 100 years though.

But nah G, homie at the end said California
mean.gif
Folk don't get that this country, The United States starts with a U or has a U in the name. Mexico and California has a U in the word
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

as unfair as standardized testing is portrayed, asking people one trivia question on the spot is not a good indicator of the quality of education.

it's not really critical thinking, more of "How well can you answer these random questions?" No one does that in any career except for maybe medicine, but those are medical facts applied to save people's lives. Being good at trivia is a trait suited for being good at games like Jeopardy & who wants to be a millionaire.

maybe you should ask people what their education has helped them accomplish.

Well... officially, Mexico is Estadios Unidos de Mexico, which literally translates to the United Mexican States.

So maybe he was thinking that :lol:

as unfair as standardized testing is portrayed, asking people one trivia question on the spot is not a good indicator of the quality of education.

it's not really critical thinking, more of "How well can you answer these random questions?" No one does that in any career except for maybe medicine, but those are medical facts applied to save people's lives. Being good at trivia is a trait suited for being good at games like Jeopardy & who wants to be a millionaire.

But  it was basic general stuff like knowing who's face on the $10 and $20 bill. It doesn't take a bachelors degree to know that.

The interviewer proved he was stupid ...most knew how to speak another language plus English except him. 

How would you know
nthat.gif
He would've spoke in THEIR language, while asking them about HIS country. Secondly someone's accent is usual a clear indicator English isn't their first language. Not saying in all cases, but let's be for real. 

Very nationalistic of the interviewer with the questions he was asking as well ...and they say I'm pompous when it comes to New York. This guy takes the cake.

But  it was basic general stuff like knowing who's face on the $10 and $20 bill. It doesn't take a bachelors degree to know that.
You might want to be more conscious of your grammar if you're going out of your way to insult people's intelligence because they didn't answer a trivia question when put on the spot.

Last edited:
He would've spoke in THEIR language, while asking them about HIS country. Secondly someone's accent is usual a clear indicator English isn't their first language. Not saying in all cases, but let's be for real. 

Very nationalistic of the interviewer with the questions he was asking as well ...and they say I'm pompous when it comes to New York. This guy takes the cake.

Most of the folks I asked were clearly born and raised in the US. You going to tell me the guy who said "California" spoke English as a second language?

You might want to be more conscious of your grammar if you're going out of your way to insult people's intelligence because they didn't answer a trivia question when put on the spot.
I tried helping the first guy to say US. I started recording the video as a reaction video the "Stupid Americans" videos that are posted on Youtube. But I managed to find the wrong people.

Most of the folks I asked were clearly born and raised in the US. You going to tell me the guy who said "California" spoke English as a second language?
Or he could have simply not gave a ****, I know I wouldn't have. The interviewer look like Issac Hayes in Escape from New York and talks like he eats purple crayons and expects them to taste like grape. Stupid video and the people clearly weren't interested ....

"Nama kut tree widda u" 

Back
Top Bottom