The Public School system in California is garbage

Or he could have simply not gave a ****, I know I wouldn't have. The interviewer look like Issac Hayes in Escape from New York and talks like he eats purple crayons and expects them to taste like grape. Stupid video and the people clearly weren't interested ....

"Nama kut tree widda u" 
You gotta admit it was funny tho.

You might want to be more conscious of your grammar if you're going out of your way to insult people's intelligence because they didn't answer a trivia question when put on the spot.
I tried helping the first guy to say US. I started recording the video as a reaction video the "Stupid Americans" videos that are posted on Youtube. But I managed to find the wrong people.
I think you're missing the irony in what I'm pointing out.

MD public schools have bunch of over involved parents who try to micro manage and cant let the teachers do their jobs.

Last edited:
Well... officially, Mexico is Estadios Unidos de Mexico, which literally translates to the United Mexican States.

So maybe he was thinking that
laugh.gif
Wouldnt it be United States of Mexico??
nerd.gif

Yes,its garbage.

But seriously though, they teach you who's on the dollar bills in school? I mean, I know who's on the dollar bills but it wasn't because my 3rd grade teacher taught me.. That dude at the end though.. 
mean.gif

being from California & living currently in South Carolina...let me be the first to say Cali is FAR from the worst in N. America

GROVES of stupid kids. I had to set up interviews for people back @ my old Foot Locker job...talk about going thru a stack of 50 apps and less than TEN having a HS diploma :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom