The "Real" Marvin The Martian Releasing?

Cool! Glad you guys got an authentic pairs discounted! I passed on these because I preferred the Barclonas over those and didn't feel I needed both

Definitely would've copped if I didn't have the other ones

Cool! Glad you guys got an authentic pairs discounted! I passed on these because I preferred the Barclonas over those and didn't feel I needed both

Definitely would've copped if I didn't have the other ones
I felt the same way (have the Barcas as well) but the deal was too good to pass up, especially after I convinced myself that there are enough subtle differences between them to justify the splurge, LOL. I especially like the red toe and tongue and the green pull tab on the back of these Martians as contrasts with the Barcas.

Last edited:
I'm probably the only person that doubled up on these, no regrets at all.
i initially ordered 2 pairs so i can make a good pair if there are any issues, but both pairs came in with no defects. they looked so good i decided justto keep both pairs. not regretting it at all.

save those by switching over to red laces. i wanna see what they look like lol
I was thinking about red, but wouldn't the solid red tongue with red laces be even crazier lol
swap em in, lets see
laugh.gif

Ordered LATE on Thursday evening and they arrived today! Look and feel authentic. Leather is incredibly soft. Very pleased. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I know I am a mark for these shoes, but they are definitely my favorite 7. Everything pops on them, I love the shade of red they used. The leather is great for Jb. This is one pair they got right.

I know I am a mark for these shoes, but they are definitely my favorite 7. Everything pops on them, I love the shade of red they used. The leather is great for Jb. This is one pair they got right.
it is honestly kind of shocking how horribly these sold.

it is honestly kind of shocking how horribly these sold.

agree 100% on this. I think they look great, plus the idea of having a an opposite of the hare colorway I think was great. Add all that to the soft leather and they hit a home run. I'm just shocked they sat and didn't sell out. I'm happy with my two pair and could see a few years down the line the prices on these being through the roof for those that want to sell a DS pair.... time will tell I guess.

agree 100% on this. I think they look great, plus the idea of having a an opposite of the hare colorway I think was great. Add all that to the soft leather and they hit a home run. I'm just shocked they sat and didn't sell out. I'm happy with my two pair and could see a few years down the line the prices on these being through the roof for those that want to sell a DS pair.... time will tell I guess.
they did not only not sell out. There are still full size runs available everywhere lol. The quality is so nice on these it is just nuts.

they did not only not sell out. There are still full size runs available everywhere lol. The quality is so nice on these it is just nuts.
u think it was because they made a ton of these? because i agree with what most people are saying. that leather is NICE. i love it.

Back
Top Bottom