The Real Ronaldo - Appreciation Post

I guess the older and older I get... I tend to hate soccer even more. But will never get tired of playing it.
Growing up and idolizing and watching the nicest soccer players/teams, I have still yet to see a player with this guy's skill....

Taking on 5 players running down midfield isn't really seen a lot anymore.... Bunch of little _____ just don't do it for me.

Even being partially Spanish, I don't find a lot of those players interesting.
I will always be a Brasil fan... But nothing tops the 90s Brasil.

My Favorite Player of ALL ******* TIME!!!!!!

5061309144_af9fb2b443_z.jpg

Post your thoughts on him I guess.

(I've only posted in here less than 5x since NT came about, so sorry if I posted a Taboo thread)

I guess the older and older I get... I tend to hate soccer even more. But will never get tired of playing it.
Growing up and idolizing and watching the nicest soccer players/teams, I have still yet to see a player with this guy's skill....

Taking on 5 players running down midfield isn't really seen a lot anymore.... Bunch of little _____ just don't do it for me.

Even being partially Spanish, I don't find a lot of those players interesting.
I will always be a Brasil fan... But nothing tops the 90s Brasil.

My Favorite Player of ALL ******* TIME!!!!!!

5061309144_af9fb2b443_z.jpg

Post your thoughts on him I guess.

(I've only posted in here less than 5x since NT came about, so sorry if I posted a Taboo thread)

I miss watching all these players in their prime that I grew up watching like Cantona,Bergkamp,Beckham,Zidane,Ronaldinho(My fav player of all time) and Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is one of the greatest ever in  my opinion. He used to take on a bunch of defenders at once and still somehow ended up scoring.

Those WC winning Brazil teams were soooo much fun to watch.

I miss that era
frown.gif

I miss watching all these players in their prime that I grew up watching like Cantona,Bergkamp,Beckham,Zidane,Ronaldinho(My fav player of all time) and Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is one of the greatest ever in  my opinion. He used to take on a bunch of defenders at once and still somehow ended up scoring.

Those WC winning Brazil teams were soooo much fun to watch.

I miss that era
frown.gif

I remember the first i watched Ronaldo play 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i was like did this dude just did this
laugh.gif

He was scoring goals on his own, game after game.
Anybody remember the 3 goals he scored vs Man United in the championship league?
Dude got a standing ovation from the Man United fans....that's respect right there.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Anybody remember the 3 goals he scored vs Man United in the championship league?
Dude got a standing ovation from the Man United fans....that's respect right there.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I remember,I'm a Man U fan but I couldn't help but be impressed
pimp.gif

He was an incredible player in his prime

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I remember,I'm a Man U fan but I couldn't help but be impressed
pimp.gif

He was an incredible player in his prime

Originally Posted by bkmac

This is my first time seeing this
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

best real madrid squad ever........... raul,ronaldo,zidane ..reason why i became a madrid fan back then..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

This is my first time seeing this
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

best real madrid squad ever........... raul,ronaldo,zidane ..reason why i became a madrid fan back then..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ronaldo was def good but I was more of a Zidane fan at the time. Nothing will beat the Galacticos era!

Ronaldo was def good but I was more of a Zidane fan at the time. Nothing will beat the Galacticos era!

peep the sn/avy combo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my favorite athlete of all time. its unbelievable to me that he will go down as one of the best of all time with the 3 massive, nearly career ending injuries he suffered. dude came back from every single one. one can only imagine what his numbers would be like had he not taken nearly 3 years off.

nothing better than seeing ronaldo in a yellow selecao jersey.

peep the sn/avy combo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my favorite athlete of all time. its unbelievable to me that he will go down as one of the best of all time with the 3 massive, nearly career ending injuries he suffered. dude came back from every single one. one can only imagine what his numbers would be like had he not taken nearly 3 years off.

nothing better than seeing ronaldo in a yellow selecao jersey.

There isn't a "real" ronaldo
laugh.gif
O fenomeno was called Ronaldinho at one point as well.

Somehow, you just know you're watching a transcendent athlete when you see one. Seeing him score 8 goals in the 2002 World Cup was just astonishing.

In order to be mentioned in the same sentence as Pele and Maradona, you have to perform for both club and country. Ronaldo has definitely done so. I'll never forget watching this man play football.

Back
Top Bottom