The REAL top 10 party schools of 2012

Man, gives me more the reason to apply to Syracuse & Denver University after this yr...

Although ill most likely end up going to UofMinnesota

Last edited:
Wisconsin #5 Party School is only like 4-5K a year.
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

In My Opinion Thats the best bargain. IF you want to party..
grin.gif

Then again, EVERY school "partys" or whatever you want to call it

so it wouldnt and shouldnt matter, unless..

this is based on amount of partys a week? amount of ****?

Wasn't expecting Vandy nor Tulane, but based on females alone I'm not mad at Tulane.

USC's ranking really only applies to the 25% of the school in the Greek system, in my opinion.

UVA isn't even the best in Virginia....

These list are always comical. If you can't find a party at any college and have a good time.....no list will save you.

UCR and UCSD have some cute asian girls forsure.
And USC is NOT NUMBER 2 IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

My SoCal famb have to agree:
1) USC is NOT a top 10 party school
2) UC Santa Barbara >>>>>>>>>

p.s. I went to LMU which was 20 min from USC and 2 hours from UCSB. No contest between the two.

You got parties at EVERY school. No matter where you go, you got good ones and bad ones.

FWIW,

I've ALWAYS heard JMU > UVA in terms of parties.

Last edited:
Yeah there isn't much to do in Harrisonburg but party. They have a huge campus wide block party that is just like a walking party/chaos in the streets for a few days.

My SoCal famb have to agree:
1) USC is NOT a top 10 party school
2) UC Santa Barbara >>>>>>>>>
p.s. I went to LMU which was 20 min from USC and 2 hours from UCSB. No contest between the two.

UCSB kills USC in every aspect other than football.

I'd put SDSU above USC no problem as well.

you'll definitely feel like you're out of place if you ain't got an OSU jersey on or something red on football Saturdays.

everyone off campus parties. you can't avoid it.

Although I am a wildcat, Arizona State has great parties and their females >>>>>> ours

Both Arizona schools are Pac 12 champs of partying AND females. I'd vote Colorado and USC into 3rd and 4th, but wouldn't argue swapping them.

I don't want to hear ANY arguments from Oregon or Washington State. Smoking trees on farmland with females that look like cattle, does NOT make you a party school.

again, for the record: i'm born raised and live in Washington, but went to college in SoCal

Both Arizona schools are Pac 12 champs of partying AND females. I'd vote Colorado and USC into 3rd and 4th, but wouldn't argue swapping them.
I don't want to hear ANY arguments from Oregon or Washington State. Smoking trees on farmland with females that look like cattle, does NOT make you a party school.
again, for the record: i'm born raised and live in Washington, but went to college in SoCal

ALL FACT.

I didn't really go that hard in college (I went to VT) but I would bet that even a lot of people that go to UVA would be shocked to see that they're #1 on this list. It's just really not that type of school; not that there isn't a party scene because obviously there is at every college. But I would say that if you're talking about party schools, JMU and Radford were much better "party" schools than UVA.

Back
Top Bottom