The REAL top 10 party schools of 2012

You got parties at EVERY school. No matter where you go, you got good ones and bad ones.
FWIW,
I've ALWAYS heard JMU > UVA in terms of parties.
It's not really fair to compare the two. If Charlottesville didn't have a good bar scene, then you would never catch anyone saying that JMU is better.

Although I am a wildcat, Arizona State has great parties and their females >>>>>> ours
Finally, an honest Wildcat. ASU definitely doesn't have the Greek Life that UA has, but i'll put ASU's broads up against anyone in the country. I always wanted to check out Gainesville or FSU. Florida chicks are the real deal.

Last edited:
Wasn't expecting Vandy nor Tulane, but based on females alone I'm not mad at Tulane.
Tulane is in New Orleans son.. how were you not expecting that? 
pimp.gif

I'm kinda shocked LSU wasn't in the top 10 though. I went there before I transferred to Tulane, and those post game parties at Tiger Land were 
devil.gif

ahhh USC broads :pimp:

i cant really be praising them for that though since my sister boutta go USC :lol:

Last edited:
no community college love?...i see how it is...

Georgetown for best sex lives?
laugh.gif

Gtown, AU, GMU, even Howard kids would come to our campus for parties. the freshman dorm Thurston had/has a rep that preceded itself and you could always see people trying to get inside to find a party.  

Last edited:
USC's ranking really only applies to the 25% of the school in the Greek system, in my opinion.

This is true. Females can get into the parties greek or not.. dudes can't unless they're in the frat... BUT if you know people in different frats they do get you in :pimp:

dem sorority girls......

Back
Top Bottom