The Refined Gentleman Thread

So what youre saying is that a mans handshake should be as firm as he holds his organ when he masturbates?

Rules being made here :smokin

Last edited:

dont try to crush a guys hand, although a lot of people do

i usually match the grip that the other person is using, unless its one of those limp hand dudes which are the worst 
A decent firm hand shake is fine. Be realistic. I don't get the fools who do that extreme handshake. Like bruh its a greeting... and I'm still that fella

So what youre saying is that a mans handshake should be as firm as he holds his organ when he masturbates?

Rules being made here :smokin

Yep.

Too firm and it hurts too soft and you're just slapping skin.

Nice firmness.

Go practice.

Now you're refined.

Just make sure you bring your coach purse and American crew hair products.

But when does the firmness imply competitiveness?

How firm should a gentlemans shake be?

The dap is used amongst friends.
dont try to crush a guys hand, although a lot of people do

i usually match the grip that the other person is using, unless its one of those limp hand dudes which are the worst 
You must be able to adjust your grip on the fly but not so much to challenge the recipient.  A gentleman's handshake should be firm enough to reassure them that you hope to create a strong bond but not so firm that you may imply that you do not value the structure of their hand.

Let's say, without any inappropriate innuendo, that the gentleman's handshake should be the approximate firmness needed to form meatballs or other comparable methods.

Daps should be left to those who do not aspire to live the life of a true gentleman.  This excludes sports and other competitive activities and the possible spreading of germs, something a gentleman would never do.

-clear alcohols are for rich women on diets

- on bowling..straight down the middle. .no spin. No spin. No fuss.
Anything more is figure skating

-turkey can never beat cow

-any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are useless

-give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Dont teach a man to fish..feed yourself. Hes a grown man. Fishings not that hard

-there are 3 ways to motivate people. Money, fear, and hunger

-shorts over 6 inches are capri pants. Shorts under 6 inches are European

-friends: one to three is sufficient

-honor: if you need it defined you dont have it

SWANSON 8)

What's great is that some of those are actually good rules to live by.

Anyone use a straight razor (I think its called)

The one people used to fight with.
Thinking about getting one

Cool. Lookin online now.
Alright, already used it cuz I was amped it came in haha. I got the one that you can exchange blades rather than the one you have to sharpen. It's pretty tricky at first.. I've used a double sided safety razor in the past and it was kinda like that except no weight on the end so you have to be careful not to push down (like you instinctively would think) and just let it glide. I effed up around the tricky areas a little bit, but it's by far the closest shave I've ever had

Last edited:
Thatll do. Wat kind did u get and where from?

I do 4 psi steezy

Last edited:
A gentleman should only fap with his off hand, it is unbecoming for a man to shake hands using the same hand he pleasures himself with.

That is all.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom