The RETRO Gaming Thread!

IMG_3667.JPG

Saw this new arcade machine at work today & they got the old school Rampage game! Nothing productive will be done tonight haha :pimp:

Finally getting a chance to beat Super Mario 64. I wanted an N64 so bad as a kid but couldn't get one. I'm 20 stars in so far.

Help me out 64 with no game does it have a loading screen? This is my second 64 I bought one two years ago with a madden game and I never got it to show on my tv but when I sold it they tested it and it worked...I tested it on the same tv I test and play the Og Xbox, dreamcast, ps2 1 etc. the red power light turns on but no picture just black screen is it supposed to be like that? How do I get it to show
Bro these work on (Composite Cable) which basically means you have to tune your TV into in. The composite cable should look like this (Below).
You have to remember the Nintendo 64 does not have a loading screen, there has to be a Cartridge inside of the machine for anything to show up on your screen. And what kind of TV are you trying to play it on, if you are trying to use a HDTV find the option for (Composite Cable) and from there go to the menu to find the (Manual Tune) or (Fine Tune) Option. Hope this helps bro.
s-l300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom