The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I want both but I’d go with the Marvel one if I could only have one. I really like The Punisher game.

Yesterday pick up for $5 at my outdoor swap meet. Always wanted to play this game but my rental stores never had it, just the poster of it hanging on their wall.
8B3DF54C-A7ED-4B98-8615-1EDACF3F38E5.jpeg

The Arcade 1up cabinet I think I'm going to buy is the Mortal Kombat one

I played the TMNT one recently at this arcade bar and got tired of it :lol:

Here is the latest High Stakes MVC2 Money Match that took place last weekend in Atlantic City between myself and Josh Wigfall from NYC. 15k!!!

DREAMCAST FTW!!!

You got skills man. I would be a nervous wreck with so much money on the line lol.

The Arcade 1up cabinet I think I'm going to buy is the Mortal Kombat one

Get the cabinet that’s being sold by Costco. Theirs is a little more expensive but it’s worth it. Comes with a Mortal Kombat stool, custom riser and light up marquee. Plus, I hear the new audio options allow you to hook up an amplifier or connect to more speakers.

My G TURBO UNO TURBO UNO easily one of the better (but hard AF) you've picked up in a long while. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Yeah man, I just pick up stuff I didn’t have. I’d never go out of my way to buy this game from a video game store or even eBay. I came across this game via thrift store for $5. It’s been years since I’ve stumbled on an nes game I already didn’t own.

Highlight of the match right here!!!

I'm using a custom arcade1up control panel with a DC padhack and custom box.

Nice comeback :wow:

The infinite as he came back in with storm was nasty :sick:. Too clutch man, right as he was gaining momentum too.

Get the cabinet that’s being sold by Costco. Theirs is a little more expensive but it’s worth it. Comes with a Mortal Kombat stool, custom riser and light up marquee. Plus, I hear the new audio options allow you to hook up an amplifier or connect to more speakers.

Yeah man, I just pick up stuff I didn’t have. I’d never go out of my way to buy this game from a video game store or even eBay. I came across this game via thrift store for $5. It’s been years since I’ve stumbled on an nes game I already didn’t own.

I thought Arcade1up made all of them.

I didn't even know Costco made any good ones.

I have seen a couple of generic ones at Costco when I go.

i want the mortal kombat or street fighter one and then add raspberry pi... but dont know how to install that lol...i might just end up buying both mortal kombat and street fighter and calling it a day

What was y'all's go-to "trick" to get the nes to work when it would act up?

I remember using q tips and rubbing alcohol to clean the cartridges and stacking a cartridge on top of the other.

What was y'all's go-to "trick" to get the nes to work when it would act up?

I remember using q tips and rubbing alcohol to clean the cartridges and stacking a cartridge on top of the other.
Didn’t stack the cartridges but definitely did the alcohol trick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom