The RETRO Gaming Thread!

SVP85sEjrdMkld5hMyV_APNWplrjq9U6_mFzEgnuPDo.jpg

What was y'all's go-to "trick" to get the nes to work when it would act up?

I remember using q tips and rubbing alcohol to clean the cartridges and stacking a cartridge on top of the other.

My dumb *** used to follow the directions on the back of the cartridge so I never thought of cleaning with alcohol. I did do the stacking of the carts and usually did the trick.

People still complaining about paying $59.99 but as you can see, we paid more back then when you take inflation into consideration. I think my Mom may have paid $60-$80 for SM64 when it released.

The computer really does cheat in Street Fighter II. :smh:

Yea Blanka and Guile using successive moves that the HUMAN has to take 2 seconds to charge up told me the CPU had an unfair advantage.

People still complaining about paying $59.99 but as you can see, we paid more back then when you take inflation into consideration. I think my Mom may have paid $60-$80 for SM64 when it released.
Never even thought about taking inflation into consideration. I remember my grandmother paying $80 for SMB3 from Sears.

Paid $99 (Canadian) plus tax for WWF WM 2000 and No Mercy on day one when they dropped. :smh: :smh: :smh:

That said it does feel like a steal when compared to those discounted NES & SNES game prices. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

now i understand why my parents never bought me that snes for christmas lol... the games are mad overpriced! i do remember buying n64 games and they were 60 and this was like 96 too...you know thats expensive when games today are 60... this is why i wait for black friday to cop new games

Back
Top Bottom