The RETRO Gaming Thread!

super mario world is the best platformer in my opinion...it was so similar and so new at the same time

my favorite platformer is super mario 2...that was probably the most different mario game made

20200105_204624.jpg

waited six months for this!

Semi retro video game related:

I just beat Zelda Breath of the Wild. I had a lot of fun; I just REALLY didn’t feel like that Classic zelda feel that I love.

ocarina of time is still GOAT to me. Even the SNES version has a more special feeling to me. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the game. It’s just not zelda to me.

Beat dungeon, get dope weapon from dungeon, use weapon to get through level and defeat badass dungeon boss. That’s the winning formula to me. This game is Skyrim for kids.
no hookshot means this can’t be the GOAT Zelda game. Period.

I hope they make the mechanics different in BOTW2 as well as add REAL dungeons and bosses and weapons. Twilight princess version of Link would crap all over this weak pipsqueak of a hero any way of the week.

Semi retro video game related:

I just beat Zelda Breath of the Wild. I had a lot of fun; I just REALLY didn’t feel like that Classic zelda feel that I love.

ocarina of time is still GOAT to me. Even the SNES version has a more special feeling to me. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the game. It’s just not zelda to me.

Beat dungeon, get dope weapon from dungeon, use weapon to get through level and defeat badass dungeon boss. That’s the winning formula to me. This game is Skyrim for kids.
no hookshot means this can’t be the GOAT Zelda game. Period.

I hope they make the mechanics different in BOTW2 as well as add REAL dungeons and bosses and weapons. Twilight princess version of Link would crap all over this weak pipsqueak of a hero any way of the week.
Agreed. For BOTW2, if they just make the same game as BOTW but add traditional dungeons instead of the Divine Beasts it will be the in the discussion as the GOAT Zelda game imo.

I need to find me a PS2 or just find a cheap PS4. I have GTA III, Vince City & San Andreas copies back at my parents house that need to be fired up asap.

Royal Mail in the UK is selling stamps that based on old British video games.

ENqd4TqX0AIRMfh

ENrDUwhWwAAXJqh

Back
Top Bottom