The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Newest finds at the thrift store :emoji_thumbsup:
CAE1AB3D-72B1-4CEC-8799-B6E7B1D22A3A.jpeg

We can never have too much coverage of AKI Games.

T0INE T0INE Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee Peep Game Peep Game Girl Thats Jules Girl Thats Jules vood99 vood99

Caught this one last night my G DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican . Brought back painful memories of that 'save game loss' bug though.

Happened to my launch cartridge, extremely frustrating as I had poured tons of hours and purchased everything in the 'Smackdown Mall'. The fixed cartridges are extremely hard to find and cost more than the launch cartridges.

Seems like the PAL guys had it way worse than us as the bug was far more prevalent.

Up until like 2003, I never OWNED No Mercy, I used to just go over my man's house to play. He gave it to me after that.

So I didn't even know about the "Save Game Loss" bug. I am wondering if his cartridge had the issue because none of our CAWS ever got deleted. They are still on the cartridge now as a matter of fact.

Never owned No Mercy, but played the hell out of it at my boy’s house. I know those cartridges are still out in the wild when I’ve gone to retro game stores.

Back
Top Bottom