The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Most likely going to check out 8 bit Christmas over the long Thanksgiving weekend. It currently has a 67 critics and 78 audience score on RT (not that that always means everything lol). Looks like it will bring back lots of nostalgia from that period in gaming and be a good movie to start this holiday season.

Why was there never an NES or Sega Master System or Atari game for......

ThunderCats. That was a GREAT cartoon and the toys were dope. I hate that they were left out in the cold.

219px-Frankieoutfit-GTAVC.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed 8 Bit Christmas and would recommend for anyone here looking for some nostalgia and to get into the holiday season. NPH did a great job narrating and the child actors were mostly good as well, so many funny moments in this movie. Was dying laughing when they trashed on the Power Glove.

Was dying laughing when they trashed on the Power Glove.
That thing sucks but I still wish I’d owned it as a kid :lol: :blush:

Yesterday I picked up this complete in box GameCube Dance Dance Revolution Mario game with mat for $10.
F67432CC-BFB7-4CE5-8ED8-531030E7BD5A.jpeg

Today I just found another complete GameCube copy of Zelda Wind Waker for $2. No pics because I forgot it in my bro’s car, haha.

powerglove was such a ripoff…i got that for my birthday and instantly loaded up mike tysons punchout after seeing the commercial

the powerglove commercial was my first dose of false advertisement!

Back
Top Bottom