The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Grand Theft Auto 3 for the PS2....This one is special to me. I remember my brother and I had a childhood friend who came over play this game at our house. He didn’t own any game console at the time but he bought/rented them just to come over and hang out. We played this game so much and almost didn’t care about the missions because the open world was so much fun. Now our friend got married, has children and moved to Colorado. Life ya know.

Last edited:
What's the release date?

I see it has Pong...

Nah, i wasn't serious about it.

It has been delayed like 4 times already.

Still no release date.

Many lies from Tallarico. From the price of the console (it was originally suppose so be $150 and now it's $300).

Claims that it will not have any ports yet it will.

Plenty of other lies.

Games are known as "physical products".

The games come in a box that cannot be closed (digipacks) and are RFID cards which have bwen shown that can be scanned theough the box so people can go into a store and just scan the box and steal the code.

Oh and went and pissed off Nintendo by saying that if you want to play games that contain rape and kids in sexual positions, buy a switch :smh:

Last edited:
RDT_20211101_0341451035327356869827868.jpg

I don’t have Halloween for the Atari 2600 but I do own a copy of Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Speaking of old games, I just bought a stack of Atari 2600 games. My local spot has them for $3 each regardless of the title.
92CA1248-EE9B-4134-9A68-527C5F2B8A2F.jpeg

PacMan Jr.
Fast Food
Q*Bert
Frogger
Gopher
Revenge of the Bull Steak Tomatoes
Enduro
Moonsweeper
M.A.D.
Squeeze Box
PitFall 2
Space Shuttle
Skate Boardin’

Last edited:
limited run games has a developer-blessed worms armageddon 64 for preorder. Im interested since the og cart only goes for ~$250, but $60 seems like too much.

What do you guys think? I dont think ill get an opportunity to get it cheaper and Im not an everdrive/rom guy.

limited run games has a developer-blessed worms armageddon 64 for preorder. Im interested since the og cart only goes for ~$250, but $60 seems like too much.

What do you guys think? I dont think ill get an opportunity to get it cheaper and Im not an everdrive/rom guy.
It's pretty much a glorified repro to me but at the same time why not.

Back
Top Bottom