The RETRO Gaming Thread!

anybody familiar with nullDC? set it up via wineskin on MBP and have no idea how to configure controllers

Last edited:
tumblr_momki8Wq3V1qic6uao1_500.gif

Repped 
laugh.gif

Btw fellas, that Atgames Sega mini really sucks in a number of ways.  I have it but am only satisfied playing it on a crt TV.  It looks super blurry on an HD tv due to the console only having crappy old composite (yellow, red wires). Also, the wireless controllers are TERRIBLE. You literally have to point directly at the console or else the buttons don't work, It will get tiresome after a while. I know, just plug in some og Genesis controllers right? Well, they plug in fine but will not read or do anything either. I tried with the og 3 button and 6 button....nothing worked 
mean.gif

Oh!, and only 40 games are actually from the Sega line up. The other 40 games are crappy homebrew and educational games.

There's a modern Metal Slug-like game for PS4/PC called Mercenary Kings. It's a 2D sidescroller with 16 bit graphics. It's pretty dope. There's some RPG elements in it with resource collecting and weapon crafting.

Guy got my Firestick in the mail and mailed it back to me yesterday. I should be getting my updated Firestick on Monday with the 2600+ games. Will keep y'all updated.

Yes, we need a review on that firestick that was linked. 

I want to make sure that it's worth it and I wont have an issue if an update is released or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom