The RETRO Gaming Thread!

s-l1600 (6).jpg

That NES Xmen game was... well it was ok for its time. The Genesis Xmen was 10x better (not a great game either but had some good moments lol
I felt like there was a trick to the computer if I remember correctly. Genesis Spiderman also wasn’t bad.

The SNES X-Men came out slightly before the Children of the Atom arcade. It’s wild. Capcom had Disney and Marvel licenses at one point.

I remember when Konami was my favorite developer. They could do it all. But it’s been sad to see them post PS2 (along with Sega).

I felt like there was a trick to the computer if I remember correctly. Genesis Spiderman also wasn’t bad.

The SNES X-Men came out slightly before the Children of the Atom arcade. It’s wild. Capcom had Disney and Marvel licenses at one point.

I remember when Konami was my favorite developer. They could do it all. But it’s been sad to see them post PS2 (along with Sega).
first X-Men game I ever played was X-Men 2 - Fall of the Mutants for PC-DOS. it was ok but frustrating.

then X-Men Arcade and that was tons of fun.

then Children of the Atom came and that is crazy fun. I believe my favorite characters there were Psylocke, Omega Red, and Silver Samurai.

Not anymore :ohwell: My parents sent it to cousins in mexico a lil after I got the ps2 cuz it was backwards compatible. Will def pick one up again if I find a nice condition one for a good price.

Have the psx emulator but nothing compares to the og console :smokin
That’s dope man. Yeah, I ditched my PS1 for the same reason, can’t beat the convenience of a PS2. I have one of those PSX models but hardly use it, still in the og box too.

I never played the second title. I’ll check out a video on YouTube. Edit: just watched a clip on YouTube. Came out in 1995. By then I was arcade and PS One. Seems like a Difficult side scroller. Favorite Genesis Side Scroller is probably Revenge of Shinobi.

I played the SNES X-Men and then it was mainly the Capcom Mahvel fighting titles. Marvel Super Heroes had the best presentation (graphics/music). Obviously UMVC3 is clearly the hypeness.

Curios on how Wolverine turns out under Insomniac.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom