The RETRO Gaming Thread!

1.) Still have never beat Jurassic Park on SNES. I remember when the Sega's biggest selling point was that you could play as the raptor. The SNES version was completely different but I preferred it.

2.) Is it ok to post any small mods/hacks I've done to my systems? I don't want to get the thread locked. :nerd:

1.) Still have never beat Jurassic Park on SNES. I remember when the Sega's biggest selling point was that you could play as the raptor. The SNES version was completely different but I preferred it.

2.) Is it ok to post any small mods/hacks I've done to my systems? I don't want to get the thread locked. :nerd:
We ask that you refrain from posting anything related to software privacy.

MweCXkd_dMs11lgcZyzcQMVveqrVf8BE2hyBXVQ-YjI.jpg

Surprised MJ didn’t turn into a professional pac-man player since he’s so competitive, lol. I know damn well he had to have thrown some fits after a few quarters lost.

picked up a genesis mini. pretty sweet.

weird thing on sonic 1. I can't get sonic to do the super spin dash(hold down press a,b, or c), but it'll work on sonic 2. tried both controllers.

I want to grab a N64 color is ebay the best route? I wanted a brand new one but fools is charging like $2000!! Can somebody point me in the right direction?

20 year old console, ofcourse you going to pay premium on a new console.

look for a used one on ebay, craigslist, offerup.

I want to grab a N64 color is ebay the best route? I wanted a brand new one but fools is charging like $2000!! Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Why would you want a new one in any case? Start with a used one and if you feel that the games and the overall experience are worth it then spend coin on a new one. I'm a huge N64 guy and with the exception of a few games, some of those early 3D games have NOT aged well at all.

Are you going to play the N64 on a HDTV or do you have a CRT/PVM?

of all the old consoles the N64 is one of the consoles i like the least...i still have my original console and the box it came in but cant think of any good games outside of mario 64, mariokart, and goldeneye...

what are some fun games im missing out on?

Back
Top Bottom