The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Oh nice! Never mind, it’s perfect. I also like that it doesn’t take up any space inside your room, great idea 👍👍👍

What cables are you running? Composite, S-video, component?
thanks dude!

running composite, i have a vga cable for the dreamcast but the crt doesnt support it…

i got the crt for free…id love a pvm or bvm sony crt, but this one was free and it allows me to shut the closet door with less than an inch to the closet door

pvm/bvm prices are insane!

thanks dude!

running composite, i have a vga cable for the dreamcast but the crt doesnt support it…

i got the crt for free…id love a pvm or bvm sony crt, but this one was free and it allows me to shut the closet door with less than an inch to the closet door

pvm/bvm prices are insane!

You’re welcome👍
Check the back of the tv and we what’s the best it can output. I’m guessing it has component and maybe S-video, I’m sure they make cables for your system. Ebay might be cheapest and easiest.

I feel you on those PVM and BVM prices, they’re astronomical right now.

Last edited:
Didn’t know what I was doing when I played this game but I still enjoyed it. :lol:
1665174473708.jpeg

went to a japanese restaurant and among their displays was this collection of vintage nes games and a donkey kong game & watch. some of the games look familiar like dragonball, dragonquest, wapuman, b-wings, tennis?, and battle city.

Attachments

• nes.jpg
    nes.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 58
went to a japanese restaurant and among their displays was this collection of vintage nes games and a donkey kong game & watch. some of the games look familiar like dragonball, dragonquest, wapuman, b-wings, tennis?, and battle city.
Very cool and interesting to see at a restaurant 👍

Picked up another Wii game. It’s a scuba diving game hunting for sunken treasure. Sounds cool and it was just $2 so why not?
(Ebay stock photo)
1665704013543.jpeg

Wild that platformers were the biggest genre at one time. Mario 64 definitely the best out of those titles.

Also crazy that Naughty Dog jumped from platformers to immersive third person adventure games. And Rare makes games as a service for Microsoft. And RIP Sega systems.
all time favorite. we always want to kill each other playing this. :rofl:

Attachments

• SI_WiiUVC_MarioBros_image1600w.jpg
    SI_WiiUVC_MarioBros_image1600w.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom