THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ haha, funny, but good point! I think once everyone found out these were NOT limited, people lost interest. I notice that for shoes that ARE actually limited, we get like 50+ pages on people's amazing stories on how easy or difficult it was for them to cop. For the Tours, there's no need for stories because they're still widely available.
Crazy to think if these were as limited as the Rice and China's, what this thread would look like. I'm glad the TY were easy to get. One of the better VI's,IMO.

^ haha, funny, but good point! I think once everyone found out these were NOT limited, people lost interest. I notice that for shoes that ARE actually limited, we get like 50+ pages on people's amazing stories on how easy or difficult it was for them to cop. For the Tours, there's no need for stories because they're still widely available.

I can agree with this post 100%.. too many hypebeast only looking to "Copp" and only looking to buy  "limited" releases. For example, the Chaos. These are very damn ugly and there were a ton of posts on a how great they are and how many people doubled/trippled, etc...

I bought my TY's from House of Hoops and having my pair from nba store delivered today.

I have 15 +VI's and the  Tour Yellows are in my top 5.
OC>Tour Yellow>China>Gadients>BHM

I can agree with this post 100%.. too many hypebeast only looking to "Copp" and only looking to buy  "limited" releases. For example, the Chaos. These are very damn ugly and there were a ton of posts on a how great they are and how many people doubled/trippled, etc...

I bought my TY's from House of Hoops and having my pair from nba store delivered today.

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

where did you get those boxes?
http://www.lakeland.co.uk/22459/5-S...ssionid=7FC0DCFA9920E668AFC58D13060BAF56.app1

Originally Posted by ravenclaw67

i can see a courtballistec 2.3 and a zoom vapor tour. 
pimp.gif
Thanks! Got both at low prices - vapors for £24 and courtballistec for £30

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif
He's not sending either back. Why would anyone do that when reselling on ebay is clearly a better option?
I'm not in it for the money

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

where did you get those boxes?
http://www.lakeland.co.uk/22459/5-S...ssionid=7FC0DCFA9920E668AFC58D13060BAF56.app1

Originally Posted by ravenclaw67

i can see a courtballistec 2.3 and a zoom vapor tour. 
pimp.gif
Thanks! Got both at low prices - vapors for £24 and courtballistec for £30

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif
He's not sending either back. Why would anyone do that when reselling on ebay is clearly a better option?
I'm not in it for the money

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Maybe people are waiting to get a discount...I know I am...If I was able to cop the Chaos with a discount here in TX, so I know for sure I will be able to get the Tour Yellow's at a discount...

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Maybe people are waiting to get a discount...I know I am...If I was able to cop the Chaos with a discount here in TX, so I know for sure I will be able to get the Tour Yellow's at a discount...

haha, i thought i was the only one that knew about the 'Limited = popularity' scale theory. 
Btw, anyone have any word on whether there will be a 'think pink' version of the VI? A Kay Yow mock up or something? Cheers

haha, i thought i was the only one that knew about the 'Limited = popularity' scale theory. 
Btw, anyone have any word on whether there will be a 'think pink' version of the VI? A Kay Yow mock up or something? Cheers

Sup NT.. it's been a full month since I've been on this board.  Been busy but finally getting the time to read/post again.  More in the ID thread but here's a pix of my wedding day IDs..

Sup NT.. it's been a full month since I've been on this board.  Been busy but finally getting the time to read/post again.  More in the ID thread but here's a pix of my wedding day IDs..

i think i am officially done with kobes for the season..not really feeling the vii prototype but maybe it'll grow on me as much as the vi's did..just not feeling any of the new vi colorways as much,i feel like they're just running out of ideas,camos are terrible in my opinion..now grinches,oc,3-d's,chaos,east la,china..all will remain classic in my book..good bye kobe vi its been a good run lol now back to the jordan forum and my hunt for the banned ones

i think i am officially done with kobes for the season..not really feeling the vii prototype but maybe it'll grow on me as much as the vi's did..just not feeling any of the new vi colorways as much,i feel like they're just running out of ideas,camos are terrible in my opinion..now grinches,oc,3-d's,chaos,east la,china..all will remain classic in my book..good bye kobe vi its been a good run lol now back to the jordan forum and my hunt for the banned ones

Back
Top Bottom