THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

i'm thinkin if you go one page back you may see a pair of oc's w/ blk laces   
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Gobe14

Where did the gradients go on NDC? I might be doing something wrong, but not finding them on the site?
I wonder why they do that. That happened with the white/del sol's and the black/del sol's a while ago.

Originally Posted by Gobe14

Where did the gradients go on NDC? I might be doing something wrong, but not finding them on the site?
I wonder why they do that. That happened with the white/del sol's and the black/del sol's a while ago.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

oh yea your right..the gradients dont seem to be on NDC...strange

I checked and saw the Dukes arent there either. Have they been taken off recently too? Hopefully these do hit outlets soon...

Originally Posted by LA KB24

oh yea your right..the gradients dont seem to be on NDC...strange

I checked and saw the Dukes arent there either. Have they been taken off recently too? Hopefully these do hit outlets soon...

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

still need some grinches to be done with the vi's 
frown.gif

definitely one of the must-haves for any kobe fan..i bought mines off of kix-files for around 220 shipped
sucks wish i would have known about that seems like a good price

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

still need some grinches to be done with the vi's 
frown.gif

definitely one of the must-haves for any kobe fan..i bought mines off of kix-files for around 220 shipped
sucks wish i would have known about that seems like a good price

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i wish 3Ds would be cheaper. still cant find a steal on them
same here man, i have most of the colorways, but need the 3ds to complete my collection. i refuse to pay $200+ like i did with the grinches n ocs
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i wish 3Ds would be cheaper. still cant find a steal on them
same here man, i have most of the colorways, but need the 3ds to complete my collection. i refuse to pay $200+ like i did with the grinches n ocs
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom