THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by jrjmd

nice pick up ryan on those barcas!
smile.gif
almost PI CW like
smile.gif
with white laces it could pass as a PI flag CW hehe

ty3d.jpg

ty2v.jpg

19060216.jpg

TYs with the red laces...

Did it too huh?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

HOH London restocked both Barcas.

That makes me believe you guys that want these have a slim shot at these getting released here in the US. It's very hard for me to believe nike only made 750 pairs of these.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

HOH London restocked both Barcas.

That makes me believe you guys that want these have a slim shot at these getting released here in the US. It's very hard for me to believe nike only made 750 pairs of these.

Sorry I misread it, thanks for the correction Rakim.

I got my camos today and the 11 unfortunately they're a tad small, so away they go.
frown.gif

Sorry I misread it, thanks for the correction Rakim.

I got my camos today and the 11 unfortunately they're a tad small, so away they go.
frown.gif

ahhhhh it has been a joyous morning...waiting for me at the door was 3 boxes..one containing chinas....another containing TY's...and the last containing....GRINCH'S!!!!!! finally finally. It's been a long time coming you guys. I couldnt wait for this day to come, wanted the xmas joints for the longest time. I love them. I think I may be done with the buying of kobe vi's as of now...i have 10 cw's, copping the barcas looks bleek. still on the fence about the cool greys. I do want the blue/volt camo joints tho, so i may make a cameo back in the kobe vi game to cop those. It's been an amazing ride guys. Made a bunch of new friends and homies just off the strength of this sneaker. Shoutout to my dude from here that hooked me up with these beauiful Grinch joints. This shoe has revived me as a shoe collector. Mind you I never stopped copping kicks, but once you get over 300+, It's really just going through the motions. It takes special events to raise the enthusiasm...cue the mamba joints. I'll still be in here occasionally to check on new news and say what up, but for the most part, this is adios. I appreciate all the love and help from yall. So I guess this is it....see you in the VII thread. peace.

ahhhhh it has been a joyous morning...waiting for me at the door was 3 boxes..one containing chinas....another containing TY's...and the last containing....GRINCH'S!!!!!! finally finally. It's been a long time coming you guys. I couldnt wait for this day to come, wanted the xmas joints for the longest time. I love them. I think I may be done with the buying of kobe vi's as of now...i have 10 cw's, copping the barcas looks bleek. still on the fence about the cool greys. I do want the blue/volt camo joints tho, so i may make a cameo back in the kobe vi game to cop those. It's been an amazing ride guys. Made a bunch of new friends and homies just off the strength of this sneaker. Shoutout to my dude from here that hooked me up with these beauiful Grinch joints. This shoe has revived me as a shoe collector. Mind you I never stopped copping kicks, but once you get over 300+, It's really just going through the motions. It takes special events to raise the enthusiasm...cue the mamba joints. I'll still be in here occasionally to check on new news and say what up, but for the most part, this is adios. I appreciate all the love and help from yall. So I guess this is it....see you in the VII thread. peace.

Has the demand for Kobe vi gone down that bad?I was looking thru listings on eBay and nobody's even bidding on any of them anymore,with the exception of maybe the grinches..I posted my 3-D's for $175 shipped and Still got nothing lol I bought them a few months ago but I feel they're a little overrated and after hearing about how bad the milky soles will yellow even after one wear I just let it sit in my closet

Has the demand for Kobe vi gone down that bad?I was looking thru listings on eBay and nobody's even bidding on any of them anymore,with the exception of maybe the grinches..I posted my 3-D's for $175 shipped and Still got nothing lol I bought them a few months ago but I feel they're a little overrated and after hearing about how bad the milky soles will yellow even after one wear I just let it sit in my closet

Btw nice pics of all the TY's in here,wasn't feeling them at first but the red laces definitely make them pop..I may come out of my Kobe vi retirement to cop those or just make some Bruce lee id's

Btw nice pics of all the TY's in here,wasn't feeling them at first but the red laces definitely make them pop..I may come out of my Kobe vi retirement to cop those or just make some Bruce lee id's

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

probably because they're size 8

Back
Top Bottom