THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Has the demand for Kobe vi gone down that bad?I was looking thru listings on eBay and nobody's even bidding on any of them anymore,with the exception of maybe the grinches..I posted my 3-D's for $175 shipped and Still got nothing lol I bought them a few months ago but I feel they're a little overrated and after hearing about how bad the milky soles will yellow even after one wear I just let it sit in my closet

probably because they're size 8

NWT - Have you thought about getting some red splatter paint on the back of the heel cup of the TYs? I was thinking about it and am trying to think of other ideas on how to bruce lee them.

23Ra - Whats that about the yellow barcas? Did I miss read that or what?

Barca overload will come soon enough.

I feel like everyone is looking to cop camos and true blues. Its gonna be an intense weekend when it gets here.

NWT - Have you thought about getting some red splatter paint on the back of the heel cup of the TYs? I was thinking about it and am trying to think of other ideas on how to bruce lee them.

23Ra - Whats that about the yellow barcas? Did I miss read that or what?

Barca overload will come soon enough.

I feel like everyone is looking to cop camos and true blues. Its gonna be an intense weekend when it gets here.

^I was thinking about the splatter on the heel cup as well since it doesn't flexes so the paint would be durable. The Chaos' white heel cup would be a good platform for that too.

It's weird that the VI on Eastbay are all without the discount exclusion. I wonder if its the declining sales or the playoff debacle had anything to do with it. The V didn't have the exclusion lifted until after the release of the VI. It's better for the us until Nike raises their prices.

^I was thinking about the splatter on the heel cup as well since it doesn't flexes so the paint would be durable. The Chaos' white heel cup would be a good platform for that too.

It's weird that the VI on Eastbay are all without the discount exclusion. I wonder if its the declining sales or the playoff debacle had anything to do with it. The V didn't have the exclusion lifted until after the release of the VI. It's better for the us until Nike raises their prices.

Originally Posted by theone218

anyone try white laces on the TY?

When I get my pair in a few days I will be trying out the swap with the POP Homes.  I also think the POP homes would look good with black laces.  Main reason though is I ball in the POP homes and I'm sick of washing the white laces.  Props on that pic of the blaugranas a few pages back, best shot I've seen of that cw by far.

Originally Posted by theone218

anyone try white laces on the TY?

When I get my pair in a few days I will be trying out the swap with the POP Homes.  I also think the POP homes would look good with black laces.  Main reason though is I ball in the POP homes and I'm sick of washing the white laces.  Props on that pic of the blaugranas a few pages back, best shot I've seen of that cw by far.

TY sizes are dissapearing on eastbay, I don't think these will sit.  Any word if champs/ftl/fa got a shipment of these?

TY sizes are dissapearing on eastbay, I don't think these will sit.  Any word if champs/ftl/fa got a shipment of these?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

My HOH has fsr of TY's.
I know HOH/NDC got shipments,  unfortunately both are 50-60 miles away from me.  Wondering about ftl/champs/fa.  Thanks for lookin out though.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

My HOH has fsr of TY's.
I know HOH/NDC got shipments,  unfortunately both are 50-60 miles away from me.  Wondering about ftl/champs/fa.  Thanks for lookin out though.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

not true.. the exclusion on the V was lifted around the same time (may) last year.  the exclusion you saw later on was only added when eastbay put the V's on sale (either 109 or 99).  will probably happen to the VI's as well.. once they put it on sale, the exlusion will go back up.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

not true.. the exclusion on the V was lifted around the same time (may) last year.  the exclusion you saw later on was only added when eastbay put the V's on sale (either 109 or 99).  will probably happen to the VI's as well.. once they put it on sale, the exlusion will go back up.

yup champs here in Main Place westfield mall has kobes... online they have kobes too... they have DDs listed already dont know thou if they would ship now  

yup champs here in Main Place westfield mall has kobes... online they have kobes too... they have DDs listed already dont know thou if they would ship now  

Back
Top Bottom