THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

why wouldn't anyone want the crazy light or any other shoe to be better than the zk6? it ultimately boils down to us, the consumers, having a better shoe than the zk6. and it would mean nike would have to step it up to make a better bball shoe. personally, i like these ads because it's short and sweet, and to the point lol. besides, adidas needs to do something to get this shoe in the consumers' minds since there's like nobody left wearing them in the playoffs.
Cue Eff Tee

why wouldn't anyone want the crazy light or any other shoe to be better than the zk6? it ultimately boils down to us, the consumers, having a better shoe than the zk6. and it would mean nike would have to step it up to make a better bball shoe. personally, i like these ads because it's short and sweet, and to the point lol. besides, adidas needs to do something to get this shoe in the consumers' minds since there's like nobody left wearing them in the playoffs.
Cue Eff Tee

thank you kind sir.  it's not that i don't like the zkvi.  it's a pretty descent shoe over all, but it's not the best out there.  there are sooo many ppl on here that are soooo blinded by (can't say it cause i'll get banned again...haha) that they don't want to hear or believe anything else.  to be honest, it really doesn't take a player for me to be wearing certain shoes for me to go out and buy a pair, but that's me.  i'll buy a sig pair if i like the color or how they feel or i like the player and their sig line, but that's not goin to be the ultimate reason i buy it.  i don't care how many players in the league wears a sig shoe or a tb, what's good for me is what's good for me.  and if others out there were less blinded, then they might just check another pair (other than nike) out.  not that adidas or reebok has kept up, but they're not too far behind like they used to be.

thank you kind sir.  it's not that i don't like the zkvi.  it's a pretty descent shoe over all, but it's not the best out there.  there are sooo many ppl on here that are soooo blinded by (can't say it cause i'll get banned again...haha) that they don't want to hear or believe anything else.  to be honest, it really doesn't take a player for me to be wearing certain shoes for me to go out and buy a pair, but that's me.  i'll buy a sig pair if i like the color or how they feel or i like the player and their sig line, but that's not goin to be the ultimate reason i buy it.  i don't care how many players in the league wears a sig shoe or a tb, what's good for me is what's good for me.  and if others out there were less blinded, then they might just check another pair (other than nike) out.  not that adidas or reebok has kept up, but they're not too far behind like they used to be.

Exactly, why wouldn't you want a shoe to perform better? People are so concerned with brand loyalty, but it's a fact that competition is good for the consumers. Look at the Madden video game franchise, EA has the exclusive and the game has sucked ever since. Take off the blinders try other brand's products, it might change your mind. 
wink.gif

Exactly, why wouldn't you want a shoe to perform better? People are so concerned with brand loyalty, but it's a fact that competition is good for the consumers. Look at the Madden video game franchise, EA has the exclusive and the game has sucked ever since. Take off the blinders try other brand's products, it might change your mind. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
that commercial was lame... you know they have nothing else to brag about when they make the weight issue their smoking gun over the ZK6 lol...

how about performance?
cushioning?
fit?

and pretty much everything the zk4, zk5, zk6 kicks A$s in?

yeah... thought so. The last 3 kobes has been pretty much taking a dump on everything... and that's the damn truth.
tumblr_lj1wuzSuy81qc1jg4o1_400.gif

laugh.gif
that commercial was lame... you know they have nothing else to brag about when they make the weight issue their smoking gun over the ZK6 lol...

how about performance?
cushioning?
fit?

and pretty much everything the zk4, zk5, zk6 kicks A$s in?

yeah... thought so. The last 3 kobes has been pretty much taking a dump on everything... and that's the damn truth.
tumblr_lj1wuzSuy81qc1jg4o1_400.gif

Just checked my UPS mailbox!!! Tour Yellows are too damn hot in person... Pics don't do them justice! I'ma try to take pics anyways... I'ma double up on these for sure!!

Just checked my UPS mailbox!!! Tour Yellows are too damn hot in person... Pics don't do them justice! I'ma try to take pics anyways... I'ma double up on these for sure!!

nice jordans xiii....i want that pair! shoe is
pimp.gif

and yes the TY are better in person i love that shoe

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

pimp.gif

Thanks fam... Peps are sleeping on them... On to the Camos n TB3s

Originally Posted by LA KB24

pimp.gif

Thanks fam... Peps are sleeping on them... On to the Camos n TB3s

that commercial was terrible lol, notice how small the slice is off the VI's. 10.2 and 9.8 is no difference especially when those adi's are so damn fugly.

Back
Top Bottom