THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Just copped a pair of Black Del Sols for 99 at FootAction.

Had to settle for a 10.5, but they fit perfect. One of my favorites of the VI colorways next to the Chinas and OCs.

Just copped a pair of Black Del Sols for 99 at FootAction.

Had to settle for a 10.5, but they fit perfect. One of my favorites of the VI colorways next to the Chinas and OCs.

Originally Posted by just another pair

yeah ugly.. hopefully it doesnt perform as well as the zk6..

and why not?  crazy lights are pretty dope....not a lot of good cw (but the zkvi didn't have very many good cw's either...too many gimmick cw), but the pe's were nice.  i hope it mercs the zkvi...and i don't even care for adidas.

Originally Posted by just another pair

yeah ugly.. hopefully it doesnt perform as well as the zk6..

and why not?  crazy lights are pretty dope....not a lot of good cw (but the zkvi didn't have very many good cw's either...too many gimmick cw), but the pe's were nice.  i hope it mercs the zkvi...and i don't even care for adidas.

dont like that commerical.

to bad the crazy light wont be as good the the zk6...lots of players wear zk6...zk6 ftw!

to bad the crazy light wont be as good the the zk6...lots of players wear zk6...zk6 ftw!

Originally Posted by LA KB24

eyes.gif

why wouldn't anyone want the crazy light or any other shoe to be better than the zk6? it ultimately boils down to us, the consumers, having a better shoe than the zk6. and it would mean nike would have to step it up to make a better bball shoe. personally, i like these ads because it's short and sweet, and to the point lol. besides, adidas needs to do something to get this shoe in the consumers' minds since there's like nobody left wearing them in the playoffs.

why wouldn't anyone want the crazy light or any other shoe to be better than the zk6? it ultimately boils down to us, the consumers, having a better shoe than the zk6. and it would mean nike would have to step it up to make a better bball shoe. personally, i like these ads because it's short and sweet, and to the point lol. besides, adidas needs to do something to get this shoe in the consumers' minds since there's like nobody left wearing them in the playoffs.

^^this. and adidas shoes may not look as sleek or intriguing as nikes, especially the zk6, but they are down right performance beasts now. i rotate between my VI, IV, and adizero 1.5 rose (which is actually my go to shoe right now).... well when i was on court, hiatus now until my knee gets better.

^^this. and adidas shoes may not look as sleek or intriguing as nikes, especially the zk6, but they are down right performance beasts now. i rotate between my VI, IV, and adizero 1.5 rose (which is actually my go to shoe right now).... well when i was on court, hiatus now until my knee gets better.

Back
Top Bottom