THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

All the draft days are garbage IMO. Bring back the mpls.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 well said!!

I'm gonna pass on all the camos. I think I will wait for the cool grey and call it a day until the VII drops.

I'm gonna pass on all the camos. I think I will wait for the cool grey and call it a day until the VII drops.

yeah mpls should be included on every ZK lineup...was there someone who made an ID that resembles the MPLS colorway?

yeah mpls should be included on every ZK lineup...was there someone who made an ID that resembles the MPLS colorway?

the only DDs i got were the IVs and i still haven't worn them...can't remember if i have even laced them up yet.

the only DDs i got were the IVs and i still haven't worn them...can't remember if i have even laced them up yet.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by DAR228

Adidas Disrespecting Nike & The VI's SMH
shots fired, many got hit
roll.gif

nnnnnoooooo...what is this world coming to..give em to me imma put them bad boys in the restoration thread..lol..nah but those crazy lite look dope in that commercial

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by DAR228

Adidas Disrespecting Nike & The VI's SMH
shots fired, many got hit
roll.gif

nnnnnoooooo...what is this world coming to..give em to me imma put them bad boys in the restoration thread..lol..nah but those crazy lite look dope in that commercial

Back
Top Bottom