THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
agree. not much heat came out really.

about the crazy light discussion a couple pages back, just wanna say
that I'm honestly excited to try on the crazy lights but not to buy them.
As a sneakerhead, I'm certainly open to all types of sneakers and specially
if they're revolutionary. That's why I love kobes.But if there is something
out there that's better, I'd hop on that. I really hope the 7s REALLY bring
it... Because if they don't perform like a monster, I'd probably just get 1
pair just for the heck of it.
Just as a side note to this discussion:

D Rose wore the CrazyLight for the first round, then switched to the Rose 1.5 for the next two rounds.
So if that's any indication of performance, then it doesn't look good.......

I applaud adidas for attempting to have a battle with Nike in the performance department.
Nike has a virtual monopoly on sportswear, so who's to say they're not holding back on technology they've already developed?
By forcing Nike's hand with the Crazy Light, maybe we'll reap the benefits of Nike's "rebuttal" ?
happy.gif

He switched them to the 1.5 the next game after he sprained his ankle with the crazy lights. He used the crazy lights in the last 10 games of the regular season too I believe. Go Bulls.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
agree. not much heat came out really.

about the crazy light discussion a couple pages back, just wanna say
that I'm honestly excited to try on the crazy lights but not to buy them.
As a sneakerhead, I'm certainly open to all types of sneakers and specially
if they're revolutionary. That's why I love kobes.But if there is something
out there that's better, I'd hop on that. I really hope the 7s REALLY bring
it... Because if they don't perform like a monster, I'd probably just get 1
pair just for the heck of it.
Just as a side note to this discussion:

D Rose wore the CrazyLight for the first round, then switched to the Rose 1.5 for the next two rounds.
So if that's any indication of performance, then it doesn't look good.......

I applaud adidas for attempting to have a battle with Nike in the performance department.
Nike has a virtual monopoly on sportswear, so who's to say they're not holding back on technology they've already developed?
By forcing Nike's hand with the Crazy Light, maybe we'll reap the benefits of Nike's "rebuttal" ?
happy.gif

He switched them to the 1.5 the next game after he sprained his ankle with the crazy lights. He used the crazy lights in the last 10 games of the regular season too I believe. Go Bulls.

Ordered my red laces. I'll probably end up just using the metal nike piece for a red accent and going with black or white laces.

Ordered my red laces. I'll probably end up just using the metal nike piece for a red accent and going with black or white laces.

Kinda mad I slept on the TY's...Even more upset that I passed on em on disco too...But what's really good with the Ace's man? My fav colorway of the Kobe line...

Kinda mad I slept on the TY's...Even more upset that I passed on em on disco too...But what's really good with the Ace's man? My fav colorway of the Kobe line...

not liking the red laces on the tour yellows to look like bruce lee 5's. the black laces look the best in the tours. for me anyway.
tongue.gif

not liking the red laces on the tour yellows to look like bruce lee 5's. the black laces look the best in the tours. for me anyway.
tongue.gif

Nice^^ been waiting for some pictures cause the "black mamba" cw has been rumored for a while. Definitely better than the blackout Vs

Nice^^ been waiting for some pictures cause the "black mamba" cw has been rumored for a while. Definitely better than the blackout Vs

Back
Top Bottom