THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

yeah just about right timing
happy.gif
hehe the older one would expire on june 7th
happy.gif

this is what NT helping is all about!
smile.gif

yeah just about right timing
happy.gif
hehe the older one would expire on june 7th
happy.gif

this is what NT helping is all about!
smile.gif

Just bought my TY to ball in, is anyone else ballin in these shoes? These will be my first Kobes since ZKI, couldnt sit back any longer.

Just bought my TY to ball in, is anyone else ballin in these shoes? These will be my first Kobes since ZKI, couldnt sit back any longer.

i think enough time has passed since the TY release that the coupon can be used on em, i THINK

anyone wanna rank the following 3 real quick, even ifya havent seen em all in person yet ?

tour yellow
gradient
camos (that release saturday)

i think enough time has passed since the TY release that the coupon can be used on em, i THINK

anyone wanna rank the following 3 real quick, even ifya havent seen em all in person yet ?

tour yellow
gradient

ahhh the VIP coupon
happy.gif
time to abuse the system again, after-all they do abuse us when they charge 150 for a crappy quality Retro! lol

ahhh the VIP coupon
happy.gif
time to abuse the system again, after-all they do abuse us when they charge 150 for a crappy quality Retro! lol

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

tour yellow
gradient
1.Camo 
2.Tour

3.Gradients

tour yellow
gradient
1.Camo 
2.Tour

3.Gradients

tour yellow
gradient
That order..

tour yellow
gradient
That order..

Back
Top Bottom