THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

lol i was about to say wow outlets on the TYs lol

i only seen them at the hoh...you could use that coupon on the tour yellows im sure

lol i was about to say wow outlets on the TYs lol

i only seen them at the hoh...you could use that coupon on the tour yellows im sure

Eastbay order came in today...
21ca6oy.jpg

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

how do i use that cupon...do i just print that off
send $2 as "gift" to [email protected] and then I'll send you a copy to print out and take in....voila!
no hassles, no worries.....
btw, this is a joke.....nothing I wrote was meant to be taken seriously....follow directions at your own risk.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

how do i use that cupon...do i just print that off
send $2 as "gift" to [email protected] and then I'll send you a copy to print out and take in....voila!
no hassles, no worries.....
btw, this is a joke.....nothing I wrote was meant to be taken seriously....follow directions at your own risk.

roll.gif

show them your vip card if they ask for it. its needed for you to use the coupon. if you dont have one yet then get a vip card first and then use the coupon.

TYs also available at footaction.

on the question up there, you could interchange 1 and 2.

Gradients
Tys
camos

show them your vip card if they ask for it. its needed for you to use the coupon. if you dont have one yet then get a vip card first and then use the coupon.

TYs also available at footaction.

on the question up there, you could interchange 1 and 2.

Gradients
Tys
camos

Back
Top Bottom