THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

laugh.gif
had to press on that damn remote as hard as possible
laugh.gif

Thanks 'gain

man seems like a bunch of new kicks been dropping but no official release dates (Kobe VI Blue Camo, Lebron 8 Low Wolf Grey's and Sprites)...what's up with that?

man seems like a bunch of new kicks been dropping but no official release dates (Kobe VI Blue Camo, Lebron 8 Low Wolf Grey's and Sprites)...what's up with that?

Originally Posted by nimhet

Wondering about that too! NBA season is over? Still... Smh

Originally Posted by nimhet

Wondering about that too! NBA season is over? Still... Smh

copped blue camos today. Had my eye on them for months and finally this random drop.  Wore Mangos to Cincy Sneaker Showcase last week. They're by far my personal #1 but I know not for everyone. Kobe is killin' it on the VI's and I still think there's more surprises to come (0 inside info) on these. Months to go before VII's hit.

copped blue camos today. Had my eye on them for months and finally this random drop.  Wore Mangos to Cincy Sneaker Showcase last week. They're by far my personal #1 but I know not for everyone. Kobe is killin' it on the VI's and I still think there's more surprises to come (0 inside info) on these. Months to go before VII's hit.

thinking about ordering the blue camo from deadstockshoes.com, anyone know how long they usually take to send out an order?

thinking about ordering the blue camo from deadstockshoes.com, anyone know how long they usually take to send out an order?

Back
Top Bottom