THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^^ nice pics up there

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I just ordered the Blue Camos on Deadstockshoes, but they can't be HOH exclusive...

damn they must of just put those up there... but deadstockshoes might just be my next fav shoe copping website... they came thru for me before and about to again... and i guess those are not going to be as exclusive as some people think

^^ nice pics up there

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I just ordered the Blue Camos on Deadstockshoes, but they can't be HOH exclusive...

damn they must of just put those up there... but deadstockshoes might just be my next fav shoe copping website... they came thru for me before and about to again... and i guess those are not going to be as exclusive as some people think

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Kobe VI TB Varsity Red/ White Metallic Silver

so9tnp.jpg

this shot sold me!!!!! i love me some red kicks, I honestly think these look better than the ASG's( yes I said it)
pimp.gif
Nice shot...But still waiting on the Aces.....

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Kobe VI TB Varsity Red/ White Metallic Silver

so9tnp.jpg

this shot sold me!!!!! i love me some red kicks, I honestly think these look better than the ASG's( yes I said it)
pimp.gif
Nice shot...But still waiting on the Aces.....

tempted to order a pair of blue camos off of deadstockshoes, but i'll see if i can get a pair at hoh serramonte first.

tempted to order a pair of blue camos off of deadstockshoes, but i'll see if i can get a pair at hoh serramonte first.

damn. those red TBs are goooooooooooooood. the metallic finish.
so they're supremes now huh? haha. lol.
but they really look good. waiting on other TBs.

damn. those red TBs are goooooooooooooood. the metallic finish.
so they're supremes now huh? haha. lol.
but they really look good. waiting on other TBs.

Whoa!
eek.gif
 Lovin those red TB im a sucker for red shoes!! I said I was done with the VI but looks like I might need to make one more pick up
smile.gif

Whoa!
eek.gif
 Lovin those red TB im a sucker for red shoes!! I said I was done with the VI but looks like I might need to make one more pick up
smile.gif

^ It seems that there will be more colorways of the Kobe VI coming in July and August. Based on the pre-order CWs on deadstock, it looks like the blue camo and greys are set to release in July. I'm sure more pics will surface in the weeks ahead.

^ It seems that there will be more colorways of the Kobe VI coming in July and August. Based on the pre-order CWs on deadstock, it looks like the blue camo and greys are set to release in July. I'm sure more pics will surface in the weeks ahead.

Originally Posted by lightning

Originally Posted by never wear them

Some random pics I took while at the park.

5837759898_ba517e50d5_z.jpg

5837216291_8bf018055d_z.jpg

5837765384_93cd5ab2ef_z.jpg

5837758180_7aa1339942_z.jpg

nwt those nyk ids look amazing..! d(0.0)d
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum!....I rarely give NWT props on his kicks, since everyone else is hanging hard from his "you can new jack swing on my...." =)
but these are seriously dope!
such a fresh cw......nike is slippin'.

Back
Top Bottom