THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

There can never be too much colorways. I want to have the option to buy what I like. If all there was were camos for the VI then I would have no pairs. It sucks not having release dates for upcoming colorways. They're doing this with the Lebrons as well. Weird.

There can never be too much colorways. I want to have the option to buy what I like. If all there was were camos for the VI then I would have no pairs. It sucks not having release dates for upcoming colorways. They're doing this with the Lebrons as well. Weird.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

the only thing i hate about having a lot of colorways is buying most of them.

Sounds about right! It's a disease...

Nice blue volt camos last page... Can't wait to rock em...

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

the only thing i hate about having a lot of colorways is buying most of them.

Sounds about right! It's a disease...

Nice blue volt camos last page... Can't wait to rock em...

that volt heelcup with the blue signature
pimp.gif

cant believe i still dont have a pair of blue camos and i was worrying about not getting a pair lol. i think they can wait, i hope they hit outlets haha

cant believe i still dont have a pair of blue camos and i was worrying about not getting a pair lol. i think they can wait, i hope they hit outlets haha

Originally Posted by nimhet

so how many cw's of the VI's are there now? There were like 40 or something of the V's
Ok, well I take back everything i said about "too many colorways" then lol. I didn't know they had that much of the V's.
laugh.gif
I guess they always put out around that much then.

Originally Posted by nimhet

so how many cw's of the VI's are there now? There were like 40 or something of the V's
Ok, well I take back everything i said about "too many colorways" then lol. I didn't know they had that much of the V's.
laugh.gif
I guess they always put out around that much then.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by runzombierun

FSR on NDC of the blue volt camo's but i cant add to cart so disregard.  maybe another error once again by ndc, who knows 
eyes.gif

Thanks for the info... I was able to cop & even recieved my order confirmation... Copped my second pair! First pair from DEADSTOCKSHOES.com

Great day in Hawaii

Self Shot 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr
Nice shot Mark! I miss hawaii!

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by runzombierun

FSR on NDC of the blue volt camo's but i cant add to cart so disregard.  maybe another error once again by ndc, who knows 
eyes.gif

Thanks for the info... I was able to cop & even recieved my order confirmation... Copped my second pair! First pair from DEADSTOCKSHOES.com

Great day in Hawaii

Self Shot 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr
Nice shot Mark! I miss hawaii!

Back
Top Bottom