THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

lmao ppl in youtube are calling the camos volt.....the kobes VI AVATAR!!!

In another video some put kobe vi Sprite/avatar lol

lmao ppl in youtube are calling the camos volt.....the kobes VI AVATAR!!!

In another video some put kobe vi Sprite/avatar lol

yeah having so many colorways means everyone can find something they like
smile.gif

if you had a choice between Del Sols, Grinches, Chaos, Tour Yellows or Italian Camos and you could only keep one which pair would it be? Your must have pair.

if you had a choice between Del Sols, Grinches, Chaos, Tour Yellows or Italian Camos and you could only keep one which pair would it be? Your must have pair.

Anyone that can give me the SKU for Footlocker Kobe VI Del Sols? I want to order them but can't find the sku anywhere.

Anyone that can give me the SKU for Footlocker Kobe VI Del Sols? I want to order them but can't find the sku anywhere.

If possible, I'd keep the grinches and the del sols and sell the rest without hesitation. Del sols are probably the must have and grinches are the ones everyones trying to get their hands on.

If possible, I'd keep the grinches and the del sols and sell the rest without hesitation. Del sols are probably the must have and grinches are the ones everyones trying to get their hands on.

Back
Top Bottom