THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Which one should i pull the trigger on first? Blue camo or Italian camo?? They still have them both up here in numerous sizes
I Would Get The Blue Camos. They Just Look Better IMO. But It's Up To You. You Can Never Go Wrong With Your Choice. 

Which one should i pull the trigger on first? Blue camo or Italian camo?? They still have them both up here in numerous sizes
I Would Get The Blue Camos. They Just Look Better IMO. But It's Up To You. You Can Never Go Wrong With Your Choice. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The collection isn't complete until the first release Del Sols are in it.
smile.gif
QFT!

wore mine today...

IMAG0397 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

Originally Posted by dubchester

Good point. What color is the flywire, can anyone tell us that has 'em?
You can't really see the color on the flywire, it runs inside of the material so its pretty much the color of the shoe (black--->blue) looks very good though 
pimp.gif

Anyone else order these yet? Still trying to decide if I like the volt laces in them better or the regular ones

You can't really see the color on the flywire, it runs inside of the material so its pretty much the color of the shoe (black--->blue) looks very good though 
pimp.gif

Anyone else order these yet? Still trying to decide if I like the volt laces in them better or the regular ones

I need to stop coming back to this thread lol. I got myself to pass on the del sold although I felt they were going to be a classic. Now all this talk has me tempted to look.

I need to stop coming back to this thread lol. I got myself to pass on the del sold although I felt they were going to be a classic. Now all this talk has me tempted to look.

I went to FTL today to order the del sols, not even able to order them in a sz 12. Guess I waited too long...

I went to FTL today to order the del sols, not even able to order them in a sz 12. Guess I waited too long...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif

Thanks, WITNESS.  Mine are on their way.  Can't wait.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif

Thanks, WITNESS.  Mine are on their way.  Can't wait.

^@lewi...Did you try footaction. I saw them uphere I dont know about size but most likely should have it or atleast a 11.5

^@lewi...Did you try footaction. I saw them uphere I dont know about size but most likely should have it or atleast a 11.5

I think the only 6 I'm still looking for is the East LAs and also the Mangos. Although who knows, I might still get a pair knowing these Europe resellers. haha.

Aces are soon and nothing else unless the DKs drop when the movie drops, not sure when that is though.

I think the only 6 I'm still looking for is the East LAs and also the Mangos. Although who knows, I might still get a pair knowing these Europe resellers. haha.

Aces are soon and nothing else unless the DKs drop when the movie drops, not sure when that is though.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

have any of the vi went on sale at your local footaction? this is the time of year they drop in price right?

Not at my local spot, I've been waiting on this.    Hopefully we'll start seeing some $99.99 tags. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

have any of the vi went on sale at your local footaction? this is the time of year they drop in price right?

Not at my local spot, I've been waiting on this.    Hopefully we'll start seeing some $99.99 tags. 

I will try them, but I dont have the FA bday coupon, just FTL. Not sure if they will take it...

Back
Top Bottom