THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

^@lewi...Did you try footaction. I saw them uphere I dont know about size but most likely should have it or atleast a 11.5

I will try them, but I dont have the FA bday coupon, just FTL. Not sure if they will take it...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

If you collect kobes and/or you really like the 6s, DEL SOLS ARE A MUST!

will go down as THE shoe of the zk6 and should be classics...

I know people are loving the grinches and OCs. for sure they're awesome.

But those del sols man... better get your pair if you don't have them yet...

THESE THINGS ARE FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!

I approve this message.
smile.gif

But I see one scale's paint chip off on the Del sol. Now it looks ugly everytime I stare at that one scale. Will paint thinner strip the paint off easily? I have air craft paint stripper but that might be too strong. Someone wanna be a tester with worse paint chipping? I think it would look ill without the glossy paint.

aircraft thinner may be too strong man... I beat my del sols to the ground... paint started to rub off whenever someone
steps on me. it looks better without the gloss.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

If you collect kobes and/or you really like the 6s, DEL SOLS ARE A MUST!

will go down as THE shoe of the zk6 and should be classics...

I know people are loving the grinches and OCs. for sure they're awesome.

But those del sols man... better get your pair if you don't have them yet...

THESE THINGS ARE FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!

I approve this message.
smile.gif

But I see one scale's paint chip off on the Del sol. Now it looks ugly everytime I stare at that one scale. Will paint thinner strip the paint off easily? I have air craft paint stripper but that might be too strong. Someone wanna be a tester with worse paint chipping? I think it would look ill without the glossy paint.

aircraft thinner may be too strong man... I beat my del sols to the ground... paint started to rub off whenever someone
steps on me. it looks better without the gloss.
nerd.gif

I definitely need replacement insoles, anyone have any recommendations? Cheap (in price) and light please.

I definitely need replacement insoles, anyone have any recommendations? Cheap (in price) and light please.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

have any of the vi went on sale at your local footaction? this is the time of year they drop in price right?

Not at my local spot, I've been waiting on this.    Hopefully we'll start seeing some $99.99 tags. 
i cannot wait. gonna clean up like last year with the footaction coupon if they do that again this summer

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

have any of the vi went on sale at your local footaction? this is the time of year they drop in price right?

Not at my local spot, I've been waiting on this.    Hopefully we'll start seeing some $99.99 tags. 
i cannot wait. gonna clean up like last year with the footaction coupon if they do that again this summer

Originally Posted by Luong1209

i know a lot of people use the polysorp insoles because they are flat footed, but you could try them also.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

i know a lot of people use the polysorp insoles because they are flat footed, but you could try them also.

Which is better ? Tour Yellow(the corn yellow one) vs White Del sol ?

Going to buy one but can't decide

Which is better ? Tour Yellow(the corn yellow one) vs White Del sol ?

Going to buy one but can't decide

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

friend finally decided to send over my barcas, the home is nice but the mango is CRAZY!!! easilly the best cw. past on the bhm at first, end up getting the vault version.
5854208515_72f8c95d52_b.jpg

5854760804_780e0ae016_b.jpg

5854208819_21a83344ed_b.jpg

still waiting on the blue camos and a id from ndc, i think this is it for my 6s.
Amazing photos jayhawks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

friend finally decided to send over my barcas, the home is nice but the mango is CRAZY!!! easilly the best cw. past on the bhm at first, end up getting the vault version.
5854208515_72f8c95d52_b.jpg

5854760804_780e0ae016_b.jpg

5854208819_21a83344ed_b.jpg

still waiting on the blue camos and a id from ndc, i think this is it for my 6s.
Amazing photos jayhawks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

get the tour yellow. Everytime I see them in person, they're straight fire! the yellow looks amazing with the black and white contrast in the sole.
white del sols are good but not at par with the TY... plus they'd stain and get dirty easily.

get the tour yellow. Everytime I see them in person, they're straight fire! the yellow looks amazing with the black and white contrast in the sole.
white del sols are good but not at par with the TY... plus they'd stain and get dirty easily.

Originally Posted by nightgrayson1

if you had a choice between Del Sols, Grinches, Chaos, Tour Yellows or Italian Camos and you could only keep one which pair would it be? Your must have pair.

easy.  grinch

Originally Posted by nightgrayson1

if you had a choice between Del Sols, Grinches, Chaos, Tour Yellows or Italian Camos and you could only keep one which pair would it be? Your must have pair.

easy.  grinch

Back
Top Bottom